oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

If you merge all the other Brighton threads in to one i don't imagine it will be too far off. Anyway who really cares?

I notice the Gazette have indirectly called for Mark Page to STFU prior to kick off to let the atmosphere build :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad i'm not alone in being super excited.

I actually cannot concentrate at work / home on anything.

Can't wait for the season to be over one way or another so I can have a rest! :D

Cannot wait for the match. Do you guys think you will be in Lloyds from 10am? Have to drop the young one off at her Grandads before I can come, so should be able to get there shortly after 10am. I don't usually attend meets and have a bit of social anxiety so this is quite a big step for me! :D

If you merge all the other Brighton threads in to one i don't imagine it will be too far off. Anyway who really cares?

I notice the Gazette have indirectly called for Mark Page to STFU prior to kick off to let the atmosphere build :D

They are right. Same as Brentford please, just let the fans build the atmosphere. I think he'll do the right thing and play no music. You just know he's going to get a Mexican wave going before kick off and scream out the Boro line up like he did at Wembley. :P

They are right. Same as Brentford please, just let the fans build the atmosphere. I think he'll do the right thing and play no music. You just know he's going to get a Mexican wave going before kick off and scream out the Boro line up like he did at Wembley. :P

I'm going to be videoing the pre match build up on my phone, so hope the show is good!

Can't get my mind away from this match.. Just been stood in a polling booth looking for the 'Middlesbrough to win' option in the Welsh Assembly Election

Thread has a long way to go to rival the Burnley numbers.

We will hit 500 posts before the match starts, then the match itself and then the after match discussions, believe me this is well on course for a record breaking thread, may even challenge Boro_Ungers 1000post thread a couple of seasons ago

Very pleased our resident Seagulls seem to be more intelligent, friendlier and less bitter than that Exile chap.

Wow they're really pernickety regarding semantics.

That's just what i needed to read. Will feel no sorrow for them if we get the right result on Saturday now.

They're really going on at it about the 'these fans deserve it more than anyone' quote. :D

“We have this game at home in front of our support and I am really positive, these Boro fans are absolutely incredible and we know they deserve promotion more than anyone else,” he told the Gazette.

Like, have they not stopped to think maybe Aitor is talking about out of everyone associated with MFC, the fans deserve it the most? As opposed to our fans have a divine right above others?

I'm glad we've had nothing of the like from the great Brighton lads who've visited our forum.

I read North Stand Chat a lot, and we do have our fair share of prannies (love that word, glad to have an excuse to use it!). Most of them are very fair and sensible though, but get dragged down by our mouthier posters. I'm into my second day on your site, and it's been a pleasure, proper comments and debating, and no slagging off.

Remember last year when we beat Brentford at their place.

That Brentford player (can't remember his nobody name) came out and said we only score from set pieces.

Only for him to have egg on his face at the Fortress El Riverside after we scored three of the most delightful footballing goals in a beautiful 3-0 win.

Let these Brighton fans (only the disrespectful ones) take the place of this Brentford player.