• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not a doubt. Karanka is playing it coy.

To answer your question yes he'd be a miss given De Laet's recent form at left back and Karanka's reluctance to play James Husband.

I see that George Friend is a doubt for you? Is he someone you'd miss (like with us and Dunk)?

AK is partial to holding cards close to his chest, so I'm thinking (hoping!) come match day he will be available. If not he'd be a big miss, just the type of player we need firing on all cylinders with the rest of them in a game of this magnitude.

If de laet plays I just want him to concentrate on marking Knockeart out of the game and not come forward as much as he is rather ineffective on the left.

Another day gone and every time I think of Saturday, I get this pensive feeling in my full chest, it's horrible.

Anyway, I don't think Friend will be sat out. He might only be played for 45-60 minutes but I think he'll start.

The thought of Ramirez and Rhodes going up against a 35 year old centre back with very little football this year is a satisfying one. It would be like if we were throwing Woodgate in instead of ayala, a thought that no boro fan would welcome. It gives me the comfort that even if we do concede first we have every chance of getting back into the game.

I've had that underlying chest stressy feeling for at least a month, I'm continually finding ways to think of something else.

In 2 days from now, the population of either Brighton or Boro will be sozzled and ho*** from badly singing club anthems...not long to endure this nightmare!

If Boro go up, our town will be littered with drunks and the streets will flow with Fosters... If Brighton go up, our town will be littered with drunks and the streets will flow with Fosters.

Wondering if the roads are going to be busier than normal match days, I live near Sedgefield, dunno how long it's going to take to drive there to get there for 11

If Boro go up, our town will be littered with drunks and the streets will flow with Fosters... If Brighton go up, our town will be littered with drunks and the streets will flow with Fosters.

Wondering if the roads are going to be busier than normal match days, I live near Sedgefield, dunno how long it's going to take to drive there to get there for 11

Love the first paragraph ... very funny

One way or another, all the pubs will do a good trade I'm sure! I hope the coach company have done their maths. Got my email today - 4.15am pick up in Brighton, arrive about 11am. Want a good hour to have a nose about, and stretch my legs that will have been condensed into a small footwell for what will seem like 3 days.

:D So true...

Charlton protests mean the game could be delayed at half time as both matches must kick off the 2nd half at the same time

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/charlton-protests-could-potentially-cause-11287383

Triffic. Maybe if Burnley are 4 up, they'll just let us get on with it at our own pace rather than having to hang about for them.