oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

Ah its goal difference not goals scored, duh!

Christ I hope they bottle it, over the moon with automatic promotion but to win the title would be a dream come true

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christ I hope they bottle it, over the moon with automatic promotion but to win the title would be a dream come true

I really can see Charlton getting something tomorrow. No disrespect intended towards them, but it could be the last time they're on TV for a while, and there'll be players wanting to impress for a possible move.

I've left posting on here until today but figured it was about time with the game less than 24 hours away. I've got no idea what's going to happen tomorrow really, a few different potential scenarios but that's it.

I think the team will be what we'd consider to be the usual one, Friend will be back in and Rhodes will start.

If we properly show up then we'll be a Premier League club before 3pm tomorrow afternoon. I could see us winning by a couple of goals in those circumstances. However it's been a while since we've done this so I don't know if we can just bring it out when we need it. If that doesn't happen and we see what we've seen lately then that still gives us a reasonable shout at promotion. I could see it ending up in a draw or narrow home or away wins in that scenario. The final one is the one we obviously don't want where the pressure gets to us and if that happens and Brighton are able to cope better then I think we lose and I'm not sure what happens then as I really wouldn't fancy us in the play offs if this happens.

On balance I'd say we're the better side but the problem is we haven't been playing at our best for a while and Brighton have been playing better than us recently. I still feel like we have the big performance in us that they wouldn't be able to deal with but it's like I said earlier - can we bring it out when we need it? I just don't know and lately we haven't seen any signs of it albeit the draws at Burnley and against Ipswich weren't bad performances by any means but they also weren't us at our best either.

I am now finding it difficult to think of anything else but this game, even looking forward to being up at 4am so that I can get Trekkers in time

I'll be up at 3:30am! Can't think of anything but the match now. It's unreal.

I really can see Charlton getting something tomorrow. No disrespect intended towards them, but it could be the last time they're on TV for a while, and there'll be players wanting to impress for a possible move.

I'm with you on that. They played well at Brighton. They have a team capable if they all pull together.

Ct you left out the scenario where an actual seagull flies in and puts the ball in the net for Brighton, but I think you covered just about every other scenario there!

I always said those seagulls around Boro are wicked, I wouldn't put that past them. They stole a pasty right out of my hands when I was a kid. Right out of my hands!

I always said those seagulls around Boro are wicked, I wouldn't put that past them. They stole a pasty right out of my hands when I was a kid. Right out of my hands!

Cheeky ***s. Even more incentive to send them packing tomorrow.

I wouldn't call it an obsession. Up here, we liken Burnley to a rash in between our toes. Since we smoggies like to complain, that's all it is.

Unbelievable obsession you lot have with Burnley! Can't wait for Brighton to embarrass you and send you down to the playoffs. Ka***a to let the pressure get to him I think, he hates the stuff! :D

Very apt username, do you want to play nicely now?

I actually think you will find that most agree that your team deserved to go up, after all you got the points but there are aspects that show that Brighton followers have a lot more common decency when posting on others forums.

I have no doubt though that you will not be able to have free reign on this forum for long :shy: