oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

Ct you left out the scenario where an actual seagull flies in and puts the ball in the net for Brighton, but I think you covered just about every other scenario there!

I'll add that one now mate :)

Just a question of which scenario is going to happen  :-/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like a kid before Christmas Day. Except instead of a Playstation, I'm getting kicked in the *** for 90 minutes.

If we lose, I'll feel like it's Jan 2nd, when you go back to work, the most miserable day of the year. And the cat will have wee'd on my new Playstation...

Very apt indeed! All I've seen from boro fans so far this season is bitterness! So my apologies for the want to wind up!

No problems buddy just go with the flow :)

It must irk you that there has hardly been any attention that you have been promoted and could be champions as all the attention is on this game.

I do not think even if we win we will overhaul Burnley and that the title is yours so well done in advance.

Many watching the burnley/qpr game were surprised at how little atmosphere there was from the ground, do you know why?

Loving this forum.  Seagulls supporter from 13,000 miles away in New Zealand here.  However, I have a strange liking for the Boro since spending a few years in Catterick during the late 70's when I joined the Army - during the days of Maddren/Cochrane etc and adopted the Boro as my second club.  Nowadays, obviously all blue and white - and wishing I could be there.  Just identified a pub in Auckland where some desperate ex-pats from Sussex are meeting up (good old Facebook), to watch the game at f---ing ridiculous o'clock, but got to be done.  One thing's for sure, it doesn't matter where you go, or for how long, we all carry this stupid love for our teams with us and it never goes away.  Got back to the Uk for 3 weeks last year and the first thing I worked out was how many games I could fit in and whether or not I'd jinx the unbeaten run (I didn't).  Enjoy the game - no nastiness - and whoever loses, let's hope they make it via Wembley.  Sod all this North/South stuff we're 2 of the best 3 teams in the division and we bloody deserve it!

Loving this forum.  Seagulls supporter from 13,000 miles away in New Zealand here.  However, I have a strange liking for the Boro since spending a few years in Catterick during the late 70's when I joined the Army - during the days of Maddren/Cochrane etc and adopted the Boro as my second club.  Nowadays, obviously all blue and white - and wishing I could be there.  Just identified a pub in Auckland where some desperate ex-pats from Sussex are meeting up (good old Facebook), to watch the game at f---ing ridiculous o'clock, but got to be done.  One thing's for sure, it doesn't matter where you go, or for how long, we all carry this stupid love for our teams with us and it never goes away.  Got back to the Uk for 3 weeks last year and the first thing I worked out was how many games I could fit in and whether or not I'd jinx the unbeaten run (I didn't).  Enjoy the game - no nastiness - and whoever loses, let's hope they make it via Wembley.  Sod all this North/South stuff we're 2 of the best 3 teams in the division and we bloody deserve it!

Terrific post very well said :)

Unbelievable obsession you lot have with Burnley! Can't wait for Brighton to embarrass you and send you down to the playoffs. Karanka to let the pressure get to him I think, he hates the stuff! :D

When discussing possible permutations for league finish would you rather us refer to you as Club A? Doyle.

I'm loving the interactions between Brighton fans so far, you guys have been fantastic. So used to seeing moronic Burnley fans coming here just to start trouble, nice breath of fresh air. Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet a few in person tomorrow.

I'm loving the interactions between Brighton fans so far, you guys have been fantastic. So used to seeing moronic Burnley fans coming here just to start trouble, nice breath of fresh air. Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet a few in person tomorrow.

I'll be the tall one in the upper tier, can't miss me, will have a blue and white striped shirt on!

Ct you left out the scenario where an actual seagull flies in and puts the ball in the net for Brighton, but I think you covered just about every other scenario there!

you also forgot the scenario where the BORO lion escapes from flamingo land zoo and eats the brighton team when they stay overnight friday in the caravan park.

you also forgot the scenario where the BORO lion escapes from flamingo land zoo and eats the brighton team when they stay overnight friday in the caravan park.

I'm including that one in the Boro showing up/Brighton not showing* up scenario

*because they've been eaten.

There's also the scenario where the pier crumbles into the ocean and the entire team is too upset to make the trip and forfeit the match, 3 points to us!