Middlesbrough v Brighton & Hove Albion

MICHAEL DEAN

Simon Long and Ian Hussin

Fourth Official Darren Drysdale

Charlton Athletic v Burnley

ROGER EAST

Derek Eaton and Andrew Garratt

Fourth Official Gavin Ward

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2016/sky-bet-football-league-match-official-appointments-3093926.aspx#tpPDH4fYSEMH2qlv.99

Is that the same guy who ***nal fans tried to get banned from refereeing their games by starting a petition

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MICHAEL DEAN

ROGER EAST

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2016/sky-bet-football-league-match-official-appointments-3093926.aspx#tpPDH4fYSEMH2qlv.99

Is that the same guy who ***nal fans tried to get banned from refereeing their games by starting a petition

It was probably for this :).

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning one or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time?  UTB

Wetherspoon pubs Isaac Wilson's & Resolution, both in the town centre, you'll get a drink no probs, and about the cheapest for beer & lager.

Thank you

This is going to be my very first visit to the Riverside. Please god make it a winning one or at the very least a drawing one!

Can anyone recommend a pub for a few pints before? We get into boro about 10. Will there be pubs open at that time?  UTB

My first trip to the Riverside was in 1995. We beat Coventry 2-1. :s

The first trip to the Riverside I remember anything of I believe was against Bolton in the mid-90s. I'm pretty sure it chucked it down like hell that day and we were losing so my late dad took us home early.

Think it must have been this one, lost 4-1:

http://www.11v11.com/matches/middlesbrough-v-bolton-wanderers-17-february-1996-22431/

The first one I have a pretty good memory of though was the 5-3 at home to Brum in 2004, around the time we'd won the cup. :D

MICHAEL DEAN

ROGER EAST

It was probably for this :).

:D :D :D

Simon Hooper who was the referee last Friday has been busted down to League Two (Accrington Stanley v Stevenage), presumably some form of punishment for his inept performance? I thought he was absolutely apalling too on Friday.

What's everyone worried about.

We have only to draw to get promotion. 66% percent chance of success.

We have home advantage with all that entails, no travelling to the venue. The somewhat debatable, but the potentially overwhelming influence of a large home crowd roaring the team on, can have on individual players, in particularly in set piece circumstances.

We have the meanest defence in the league. Brighton need to score.

We have one of the most expensive and prolific goal scorers in the Championship over the last five years or so. For every goal we score Brighton need to score two.

We have a meticulous, intelligent, ambitious and professional manager. some say the best this club had had for a long time. (Malcolm Allison has been mentioned)

The players should still remember what disappointment feel like.

What have Brighton got Chris Hughton. PHhhhhh.

Come on Boro.

They are the in form team we are the 5th best in from team. Unless you count home/away where we are the 2nd best home form team but Brighton are still top of the away form lot.

This is a one off game where anything could happen. If they score first I don't fancy our chances getting a equaliser.

However if we score first I do fancy our chances of holding out.

In case you haven't realised I'm scared for this game. We have to go for a goal as I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet ourselves as they can break so damn fast.

But most of all and this can't be understated. Mike Dean always fancies himself as the star of the show and definitely has the ability to screw this totally up :s

I hope to hell we don't end up subconsciously playing for a draw... I don't think our collective heart could take it.

Just need to concentrate for 90 minutes and it's ours. Would be a jolly nice bonus if Charlton could get a result (or is that just being greedy?)

I reckon well start with the same team as the last couple of games, although I hope friend plays, de laet has looked like a week link the last couple of games.

I hope whoever loses this game goes up via the playoffs. All three of us deserve to be up there next season really.

We have only to draw to get promotion. 66% percent chance of success.

We have home advantage with all that entails, no travelling to the venue. The somewhat debatable, but the potentially overwhelming influence of a large home crowd roaring the team on, can have on individual players, in particularly in set piece circumstances.

We have the meanest defence in the league. Brighton need to score.

We have one of the most expensive and prolific goal scorers in the Championship over the last five years or so. For every goal we score Brighton need to score two.

We have a meticulous, intelligent, ambitious and professional manager. some say the best this club had had for a long time. (Malcolm Allison has been mentioned)

The players should still remember what disappointment feel like.

What have Brighton got Chris Hughton. PHhhhhh.

Come on Boro.

You speak a lot sense here and posts like this calms my nerves a bit but a minute later I'm absolutely terrified. If we turn up we can definitely get this done no doubt. It's important that th players keep a cool head and we take the chances that will inevitably come. If de laet plays he must be given only one job of nullifying Knockeart like Leicester did to Juninho in the league cup final years ago.

Hope Jordan Rhodes just watched Griezmann scire that one on one against the best keeper in the world. Clinical. I can see Rhodes getting at least 1 one on one so here is praying he will put it away instinctively.