oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Brighton 1-1 Boro are promoted

Brighton forum gone into total meltdown about the red card, they feel it was a fair challenge and Ramirez "knocked the yellow out of Mike Dean's hand"

Can you say bitter???

He did knock the yellow out of Mike deans hand, he then showed Dean to huge gash in his leg and Dean agreed that it should be a red.

Oooh Gashton Ramirez!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brighton forum gone into total meltdown about the red card, they feel it was a fair challenge and Ramirez "knocked the yellow out of Mike Dean's hand"

Can you say bitter???

He did knock the yellow out of Mike deans hand, he then showed Dean to huge gash in his leg and Dean agreed that it should be a red.

It was the assistant that made him swap cards.

That's fair enough, although Dean was quite clearly mouthing 'look at his leg' to the Brighton players who were protesting. Ramirez definitely knocked the card from his hand though.

He did, it definitely factored I think, you could see him pointing pretty hard at Gastons legs multiple times while in discussion with Brighton players.

I still think it was the right call personally. I know their argument is not all injuries are bookings which is true, but I think it was 100% a red.

When the whole fan-base asks why we started with Stuani and Nugent and the latter sets up the £170m goal to be scored by the former to send you to the Premier League.

karanka_1884349a.jpg

It couldn't have been written more into the script from that team selection, could it!?

I CRASHED ON MY WAY HOME, SO I HAVE A MASSIVE BULGE ON MY FOREHEAD BUT *** IT DOESNT MATTER, IM SO FUCIIUNUNGG HAPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WUIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big up to AK! He looked so emotional coming up behind nuge and downing. Not a single loss since that "issue" 10 games ago. Hope the emotion wasnt due to knowing that was his last game in charge

Disgusting scenes in the town. What is wrong with these people to tarnish an excellent  performance and result.

What's happened?

Every club has numpties unfortunately.

Glass bottles being thrown aplenty in centre square, absolute scum.

People have been drinking all day so plenty will be lashed already. The town will be bedlam tonight I imagine.

When the whole fan-base asks why we started with Stuani and Nugent and the latter sets up the £170m goal to be scored by the former to send you to the Premier League.

karanka_1884349a.jpg

It couldn't have been written more into the script from that team selection, could it!?

Haha completely agreed.

Disgusting scenes in the town. What is wrong with these people to tarnish an excellent  performance and result.

What's happened?

Just Boro fans a***st themselves or at members of the public?

To contradict my last sentence, they can't be Boro 'fans' as fans don't bring shame on their clubs, they just use the clubs name as a badge of honour.

Hope they are arrested and named and shamed.

Hahaha theres a thread on the Brighton forum claiming Gaston's injury was an old one and he has disgracefully conspired to get Stevens sent off. Proven because there was no blood, stay classy Brighton.

What's happened?

Just Boro fans a***st themselves or at members of the public?

To contradict my last sentence, they can't be Boro 'fans' as fans don't bring shame on their clubs, they just use the clubs name as a badge of honour.

Hope they are arrested and named and shamed.

They're just a*** themselves as it's all the Boro fans who've occupied that area but there's fans of all ages down there. They seem to be trying to aim at a specific section of the square but people are right next to it.

You might be able to see it here on Facebook: