• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not posted for a while but I think the time is right again. What an absolutely massive result, the lads were outstanding as were the fans too. You could see how much it meant to everyone involved including the back room staff, it really did bring a tear to my eye too. Above anything else I am so pleased for the best chairman in the whole of the country, Steve Gibson is a true legend and he deserves this more than anyone. Cannot wait to see Boro back in the big time against the biggest clubs around. I have my junior teams final game of the season today in what is a winner takes the title game so another massive game today for me too and more celebrations afterwards. #proudtobeaborofan.

Wow the morning after the night before.

The atmosphere at the riverside was absolutely electric yesterday. So proud of everyone of the fans. The performance yesterday I thought was excellent. If anything going down to 10 made it more difficult to play against Brighton. After 7 years of highs and lows in the championship but you have earned this, we have been the second best team in the league and have earned our place. I spent most of yesterday in Boro just soaking it in because we will be talking about this promotion team for years to come. Happy, happy days.

I was going to wish Brighton luck in the playoffs, then i read their forum especially the bits where the boro fans had already commented them telling the boro fans to f.ck off or mike dean is a clown/cheat for sending off their player or calling Gaston a cheat. At that point i thought f.ck them hope Wednesday beat them bunch of bad losers, the real game they screwed up on was the derby game not ours and we were the better team at their place and certainly the first half yesterday.

I was going to wish Brighton luck in the playoffs, then i read their forum especially the bits where the boro fans had already commented them telling the boro fans to f.ck off or mike dean is a clown/cheat for sending off their player or calling Gaston a cheat. At that point i thought f.ck them hope Wednesday beat them bunch of bad losers, the real game they screwed up on was the derby game not ours and we were the better team at their place and certainly the first half yesterday.

Yeah that place is full of bile right now, said yesterday I changed my mind and hope Wednesday ruin them

Yeah that place is full of bile right now, said yesterday I changed my mind and hope Wednesday ruin them

Mate their even slagging off the Wednesday fans before they even gone onto their forum yet.

I woke up with a massive swelling on my forehead. I have to admit, I don't remember much from after the game ended. But my bank account tells me it was wet. And also that I better get to love spaghetti.

How much of a difference did the sending off make? we were comfortable, did Dimi even have a save to make?

according to papers this morning Brighton never had a shot on target,Im sure they must have but I can't remember one (but there's a lot I cant remember from last night)Dont think the sending off had too much effect, The league need to look at modern boots tho Wicked injury from an innocent challenge maybe the studs/blades need looking at

I woke up with a massive swelling on my forehead. I have to admit, I don't remember much from after the game ended. But my bank account tells me it was wet. And also that I better get to love spaghetti.

Yes a little alarmed when you mentioned the crash, were you the driver?

Also are you ok and any other injuries?

The car I would imagine is a bit poorly also :)

Karanka and his Real Madrid connection, it's going to be exciting, my only hope is we survive next season and stay up, add a few more quality players, we can definitely stay up.

if we get Leicester odds to win the league at 5000/1 i'm putting some money on that :)

I was told last night there is no chance of getting those sort of odds again lol