• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They forget that we had a goal disallowed against Birmingham that was a perfectly good goal. We were upset and complained but very quickly got our heads down and focused on our next game. The trick is to use this kind of thing to fuel your desire to do well. At the moment it's like the club and its fans have lost the plot entirely.

XL7Z5qw.jpg

Took this from NSC.

Look at how far off the floor that standing foot is & how he's connecting with the ball.

I don't understand how anyone can argue he's not out of control & reckless there, I just can't.

I like how the person who selected the picture has purposely avoided showing where Stephen's boot is when it makes contact with Ramirez's shin. Because that would be too damaging to their warped logic.

Brighton logic - If Kayal was wearing huge shin pads he wouldn't have felt the stamp by Barton.... Therefore Barton isn't to blame.

XL7Z5qw.jpg

Took this from NSC.

Look at how far off the floor that standing foot is & how he's connecting with the ball.

I don't understand how anyone can argue he's not out of control & reckless there, I just can't.

I hadn't even noticed that, he is completely off the ground with his studs showing.

XL7Z5qw.jpg

Took this from NSC.

I hadn't even noticed that, he is completely off the ground with his studs showing.

People just seem to be ignoring this. They're all about the foot that won the ball and completely ignoring how far off the ground he is. I'm fairly sure you're not considered in control when you're off the ground like that.

I like this comment from NSC:

It would appear that to play the ball when it is above knee height is now a red card offence which would be upheld on appeal. That would take heading the ball right out of the game.

Ridiculous, yet horribly predictable, decision by the FA.

Hilarious over exaggeration.

It doesn't matter a jot, the ref saw it as a red and that's all that matters as the lino against Birmingham saw it as offside, the officials make decisions rightly or wrongly but it's their decision that counts, move on

NSC will be furious, Ramirez got into team of the week. Though I don't think they will be discounting his Oscar-winning performance :D

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2016/sky-bet-football-league-team-of-the-week-3105522.aspx

The big hole in his leg was actually from a previous injury and he used it to get Stephens sent off

Fact

To compound the conspiracy, Ramirez is in the football league's team of the week....

The thing is Mike Dean is on the panel that helps select the football league team of the week :P

To compound the conspiracy, Ramirez is in the football league's team of the week....

The thing is Mike Dean is on the panel that helps select the football league team of the week :P

"The way he unintentionally snatched that card out of my hand was just top class. And I loved the extent he went to fool me by carving out a chunk of his leg ready for a player to challenge him. 10/10."