oneBoro Forum
Air Resistance

15/16 Season Highlights

1. We really do miss some absolute sitters, don't we?! Jesus christ.

Could have very easily come back to haunt us, even today we had chances to kill the game off.

Need to correct it for next season.

Some of the chances we missed today were down to Brighton, though. Goldson blocked a certain Stuani goal and Stockdale managed to claw away Adomah's chance. Nugent had a chance which I don't think made it into the Sky highlights as well.

1. We really do miss some absolute sitters, don't we?! Jesus christ.

Could have very easily come back to haunt us, even today we had chances to kill the game off.

Need to correct it for next season.

In total agreement.

Guest Changing Times

I said it in the match thread but our decision making at times when we're attacking is quite poor and it was today. That and we lacked composure at times. Such a pressure game though in fairness.

Stoppage time when you're minutes away from the Prem and you're running into the box or shooting from long range. Some very odd decisions late on, for sure.

It's not just the shooting it's where we cross to, the passes we make the ones we don't attempt the strength of the ball we put in.

But that's why some of these players are championship players.

Amazing season! We have had so many chances to wrap it up but we don't do it the easy way:)

Looking forward to the start of the next season back in the PL :)

One of the things I enjoyed most about these last few seasons is actually going to a match and expecting a win.