oneBoro Forum

Championship Play Off Final: Sheffield Wednesday V Hull City 1700hrs 28/05 Wembley

Not expecting anything from us, too long an injury list plus Stephens suspension. 

Bit disappointed having just read quite a few of these pages, as I'm just home from Amsterdam, to see so many absolutely dislike us on here now. Always been the case, a few idiots (NSC) spoil it for all, much like club hoolies back in the 70s/80s. 

And having read that Derby supporter on here during the Brighton game and his vitriolic hatred of us, all I can say is Karma. 

But all asides, enjoy the Prem, I always quite liked the Championship anyway   ;)

I'm actually on here more than NSC at the moment, NSC seems to be infected by hatred from various clubs at the present, and it'll get worse if we don't go through tonight. Puts me right off, I just like to come on and have a decent debate, and it's been a pleasure to be on the OneBoro site.

With you on the liking the Championship - I would have missed buying The Football League paper on a Sunday, 4 extra home games, the excitement of getting a Prem team in the 3rd round of the cup, the positives are endless - not sure why I wanted us to go up really!

170mil?

:D

I remember when we missed out on the old Div 1 in 77/78 to a bit of a Southampton v Tottenham stitch up and finished 4th on goal difference, yes the days when three were promoted, not two, and no play offs. Back then it was all about promotion, money didn't come into it. We were gutted purely for not going up and losing out on goal difference, rings a bell. The money now is quite obscene but we all want some of it. Nowadays we count promotion by money and not the pride of our club getting there. Football is so, so different these days. The 170 million, for me, would be a great bonus, but it doesn't beat the actual promotion. No adrenaline rush for the dosh, it's all for the success. We could probably afford that sort of money, we're just not allowed to spend it!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not expecting anything from us, too long an injury list plus Stephens suspension. 

Bit disappointed having just read quite a few of these pages, as I'm just home from Amsterdam, to see so many absolutely dislike us on here now. Always been the case, a few idiots (NSC) spoil it for all, much like club hoolies back in the 70s/80s. 

And having read that Derby supporter on here during the Brighton game and his vitriolic hatred of us, all I can say is Karma. 

But all asides, enjoy the Prem, I always quite liked the Championship anyway   ;)

I'm actually on here more than NSC at the moment, NSC seems to be infected by hatred from various clubs at the present, and it'll get worse if we don't go through tonight. Puts me right off, I just like to come on and have a decent debate, and it's been a pleasure to be on the OneBoro site.

With you on the liking the Championship - I would have missed buying The Football League paper on a Sunday, 4 extra home games, the excitement of getting a Prem team in the 3rd round of the cup, the positives are endless - not sure why I wanted us to go up really!

170mil?

:D

Ah yes, forgot that...!

No one likes the Championship. It's a god awful league.

Just not true in the slightest.

YOU may not like the Championship but I know plenty of people that do.

You two really don't get along do ya? :rolleyes:

Not my problem he consistently says stupid things like that.

Unfortunately i can't completely block him.

Unfortunately i can't completely block him.

Do you just block anyone who calls you out for talking ***?