oneBoro Forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Even in a friendly you have to go for that but it's not ideal from the point of view of what the purpose of this game is really.

No really impressed with us so far. That front 3 hasn't worked and Alli is wanting to attack the same space as them anyway half the time. Starting to remind me of the last world cup actually in a way.

What does Milner actually do other than give the ball away?

Kane was extremely lucky that Alves' only caught him with the side of his boot, had it been studs that could've been really awful.

Rooney and Alli are just having a stroll around the park and we are playing split strikers for no apparent reason. We are so desperate to force Rooney into this team that it's to the detriment of 3/4 others.

i know its a friendly and maybe the main purpose is to see which formation we are most confortable with but the growing hope that id began to get that we wont be as predictable and fearless in this tournament is dissapearing .

only Walker and  Smalling can be happy after that half of dross.

quite impressed with Denilo for them

Rooney and Alli are just having a stroll around the park and we are playing split strikers for no apparent reason. We are so desperate to force Rooney into this team that it's to the detriment of 3/4 others.

I knew it would happen. We play the best I've seen us for years against the Germans and still Hodgson persists with shoehorning Shrek in wherever he can.

I knew it would happen. We play the best I've seen us for years against the Germans and still Hodgson persists with shoehorning Shrek in wherever he can.

If you're going to do it you have to do it with just one striker as Rooney is basically playing there anyway.  In fact he seems to be the most advanced player a lot of the time, which just baffles me.

Let's be honest, Hodgson is clueless.

I don't think Rooney should be going to the Euro's but for him to be starting, Now that is moronic, There's not one position on the pitch we're someone isn't better than him.

Tell me, What idiot plays Rooney behind the striker/Free role/Centrally instead of Ali? Has Hodgson not watched Ali link up with Kane all season?

Very out wide.... England have no hope of winning the Euro's with that clown in charge (Hodgson)

England have one of the best 4 squads going to this Euro's but must have one of the worst 4 managers.

9 days before a major tournament and we are experimenting with the team still. Rooney in the team and we have to play 3 players out of position to accommodate him.

Roy is doing a great job at messing this up and we haven't even got to France yet, I might have a bet on us going out in the group stage.