oneBoro Forum

Ok on the basis of that match £100 million for Pogba, oh come on really !

He was anonymous all tournament actually. Is Deschamps playing him in a deeper role (or an otherwise different one) than he normally plays at Juventus?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Ok on the basis of that match £100 million for Pogba, oh come on really !

He was anonymous all tournament actually. Is Deschamps playing him in a deeper role (or an otherwise different one) than he normally plays at Juventus?

Yeh he is.

What a *** awful tournament. Won by a team that won one game in 90 minutes, and seemed like they were practically there to make up the numbers in the final until the 105th minute. I think Ronaldo is a petulant little cock, and the thought of him having won that trophy, albeit he didn't play the final, is sickening. That goes for the rest of them - garbage except Renato Sanchez and Rui Patricio.

France should have taken their chances. I have to question Deschamps' subs though. Coman for Payet and  Gignac for Giroud, then waiting to the 110th minute to introduce Martial. Those first two subs have got to be considered straight downgrades. Coman, talented and filled with potential as he is, is not a game winner. Payet can pull out a worldie any time, tired or not (and has done on more than one occasion for France this tournament). Perhaps under pressure, Coman overplayed a lot and was as bad as I've seen him. And Gignac has been useless all damn tournament, I have literally no idea why Deschamps persisted in playing him at all.

All round crap tournament. Congratulations to Iceland and Wales for their heroic runs. Now let's get back to league football shall we? Where the best team always wins in the end.

Is that sour grapes, or the green eyed monster? 

Seems like a bit of both  :D :D :D

Neither mate haha, nothing to do with England's diabolical performance. As a neutral I either side with the big underdogs (like Iceland or Wales), and beyond that I want the best team to win it. By no measure we're Portugal the best team in the tournament. I also really don't like Ronaldo lol :D