oneBoro Forum

Lukaku was awful though so it's hard to say whether that was the bigger factor or not. He actually could have gotten the ball in dangerous positions if he'd not been so bad. Not going to be doing his chances of getting that move to a Champions League side much good if he doesn't improve a lot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

My mate who's an Everton fan has been saying for years that Lukaku is an absolute donkey, and it frustrates him that fans of other clubs think he's amazing because of what they see on highlights. He firmly believes that his value will greatly decrease by how poorly Lukaku performs in this Championships.

I was quite sure that Lukaku was going to leave Everton in the summer, having been highly rated by many.

But this Euros is the shop window for the summer transfer market ahead, and he looks like he's taking himself back to the stock room.

Lukaku is still only 23 though, I still think he can improve a lot. Last night his movement let him down but I think the whole Belgium team looked very disjointed and a team full of individual class without much intelligent play between players.

Russian state TV also said thousands of English attacked 250 Russians at the end of the game but the Russians bravely fought off the islanders

You posted this yesterday too?

Any particular reason you're repeating posts?

Has anybody seen the comments from a member of the Russian FA? Disgusting and unbelievably out of touch.

Not since they "welcomed" FIFAs investigations into the violence and the threat to ban them from the competition.

What they saying now like?

I'll try and find the article.

Edit: http://www.skysports.com/share/10312610

Thanks.

To be honest, I'm less surprised by that article than I was by the initial one which "welcomed" FIFAs investigations.

Disqualification only applies to behavior in stadiums as I understand it. Anyway, I think it's a moot point because if they were getting riled up by England fans, I can't even imagine the scenes when they play the Slovaks.

Disqualification only applies to behavior in stadiums as I understand it. Anyway, I think it's a moot point because if they were getting riled up by England fans, I can't even imagine the scenes when they play the Slovaks.

Unless Russia goes through and plays Ukraine, Poland or Turkey, I don´t believe we will see much more violence from their fans. Their "ultras" targeted the England match specifically as I understand it.

I disagree with the policy of the UEFA. There were both (or even more) of the sides in the conflict and both of the sides were terrible. But only a few (correct me if I'm mistaken) English and others have been punished. They gave a "suspended disqualification" to us but nothing to others. Why? Does it mean, that, for example, if Iceland's fans do something bad they are not gonna be kicked out of the competition? I think, it's pretty obvious that they were NOT ready to take this tournament and now they're struggling to fake the control over the situation. I totally agree that it's unacceptable from our fans but also I don't think Enlgish fans are angels. UEFA has already warned Russia and England about further violence. Why do they keep "taking measures" in one way? They stopped only ONE bus with some Russian fans which was going to Lille and they were going to depart the fans from the country even though there were no hooligans. No proves, no photos, no videos which would prove their participation in the mess. But still.... I think that a 66 years old man is hardly a hooligan or something.

French forces have temporarily lost the control and now they're looking for scapegoats and the most comfy country for these purposes is who? Right, it's Russia.

I've read some worries about the World Cup. There's no need to worry. Just try to remember when Russia failed organisation of their host tournaments? 1980, 2014 and a lot of other big competitons were organised perfectly even though a lot of people believed that there are bears with vodka and balalaika on the streets.

I also don't think that our ultras will do such things here. They're not gonna touch anybody if they didn't face any provoсations or something. There are a lot of dumbheads here like everywhere but Russians are very hospitable for centuries.

Sorry for my poor English, haha, did my best to explain my thoughts.