oneBoro Forum

For the record I'm not condoning the behavior of English fans. Shouting "where are you Isis" in M***ille and "we are England and Wales, *** you Russia" in Lille is asking for trouble and playing a significant part in starting fights. Why all the provocation?

The singing didn't start until after the Russians started stirring the pot though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

1. Our sources told that Wales fans provoked ours. Haha, if seriously, I would stop trying to find the truth bc it's obvious that your sources will praise your fans, our sources are gonna protect our fans. What our fans do there is terrible but it's not only about us.

2. Yeah, I didn't think that UEFA focusses on the stadium actions so now I understand their decision.

3. Also, I heard that some Wales fans were arrested in Lille. Lol.

4. There's nothing clever in actions of our fans and your fans could be a bit smarter and stop paying attention to ours. They keep reacting, e.g., by using offending chants.

5. Our striker (Dzyuba) and coach urged our fans to calm down and to support your team without any bad intentions.

6. I don't think that your officials are better. God knows what they'd say if they were blamed for the fans behaviour. As I said before, in my opinion, France wasn't ready to stop it even though they must keep in mind what could possibly happen. I haven't heard any French official who would admit it. Also, I find it absolutely stupid when they stop only ONE bus with some fans, when they don't have any proof about their participation in M***ille and proclaim that these (only these) fans must be departed.

It's like I've just watched a match of RPFL. So slowww, but Hungary was better organised.

1. Like I just said in another post, I fail to see how these Welsh or English fans could have provoked your fans in this situation. By all accounts there was a bar full of English and Welsh fans drinking together, if they weren't approached by Russian fans how could the trouble have started? If your fans weren't out looking for trouble why are they seen wearing partial face masks in the videos? Is singing '*** off Russia, we're England and Wales' really provoking someone into a violent attack?

6. Our officials were condemning it when we were getting blamed for the violence and trouble in the days leading up to our game against you. The actions of that small minority of our fans were disgraceful and the were rightly condemned by the masses.

rightly condemned by the masses.

As I said a lot of people here judge those ultras and I agree with it.

I fail to see how these Welsh or English fans could have provoked your fans in this situation.

So many ways to do it. Why don't you think that your fans were drinking on the street also and having seen people with masks started singing chants? Why not? :huh:

If your fans weren't out looking for trouble why are they seen wearing partial face masks in the videos?

Yes, here you're right. I don't say that people weren't looking for troubles. But, again, it's not only about us.

Is singing '*** off Russia, we're England and Wales' really provoking someone into a violent attack?

As you can see on me Russians may have troubles with English. But still the word "****" and the Enlgish-Wales faces looking straight to the ultras makes the ultras think like these songs are bad songs. That's enough to start rushing the world :D  We're talking about ultras, not about ordinary fans and people who came to enjoy football.

The system of quotating is so uncomfy...

So many ways to do it. Why don't you think that your fans were drinking on the street also and having seen people with masks started singing chants? Why not? huh.gif

The ultras approached the English fans and started throwing *** before we started singing. 

I understand you want to spin it pro Russia if possible but lets be honest here, while the English are drunk and stupid, the Russians are truly terrible.

Do you know exactly, that it was before singing?

Btw, just found that video. Those children seem to be poor. Maybe I don't understand something

Also I heard whistles and "booo" during our national antheme. It made me a bit sad bc I always liked the atmosphere which British fans created.

Yeah, I said, those ultras forgot they have heads on the shoulders but still)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxXgwoZs6Y

Bet on Portugal and feel like I'm gonna lose some money again haha.

I remember they introduced an alcohol-ban on public events in Russia after the 2002 World Cup when all those skinheads destroyed Moscow.

So yet more "fan-zones" in Russia in 2018. I think unlike this tournament though, they will be locked down like crazy. Putin is gonna go North-Korea for that tournament and pretty much lock everyone up that may cause any bother. The last thing they want is bad-press.

Plus its gonna be difficult for a lot of people to get visas to Russia as I think you need a valid ticket to one of the matches and it gets you a 60-day entry stamp when you arrive at the border. For everyone else you need to apply for a visa, as its a royal PITA.

Last time I went to Russia, I had to go to the Beijing embassy and get finger-printed and pay out 100-odd quid for an invitation slip. (A nightmare if you use AirBnB.) Its basically just gonna be rich middle-class fans again.

I've heard that it's really difficult to get visa to visit England. And visiting England costs a bomb so I wouldn't discuss the prices. We both are expensive.

Expected more from Iceland in the 1st half.

I've heard that it's really difficult to get visa to visit England. And visiting England costs a bomb so I wouldn't discuss the prices. We both are expensive.

It's not a competition...

It's not a competition...

What do you mean?

It was a pretty simple goal, to be honest. Poor defending from Portugal. Vieirinha most at fault for missing the cross. I thought he was meant to be a right-winger? Not a right-back...

It was a pretty simple goal, to be honest. Poor defending from Portugal. Vieirinha most at fault for missing the cross. I thought he was meant to be a right-winger? Not a right-back...

If I'm not mistaken he was used as a RB sometimes