oneBoro Forum

Ronaldo has been poor this game. And when he's not on form. Portugal don't win.

Kinda wish I hadn't put a bet on them now :(

Won't be saying that if he pops up with a last minute thunderbolt!!

I kind of wish I hadn't put money on Ronaldo to score :(

Coupon buster for sure

He couldn't could he?????

No he couldn't the stupid posing ***.

That last game and the Iceland fans ended this round of matches on a high at least. Iceland fans were class.

Mates working in bars in Paris have been saying the Irish and Swedish fans have been brilliant fun too :)

I've heard that it's really difficult to get visa to visit England. And visiting England costs a bomb so I wouldn't discuss the prices. We both are expensive.

Expected more from Iceland in the 1st half.

I realise you wish to defend your country. We all do. And we all have idiots for supporters. The difference seems to be most other supporters are in France to watch football. Those 150 Russians are there just to fight

Crazy to think that 10% of the Icelandic population has gone to France to watch football :)

On a second note I still can't believe that Ronaldo is allowed to take free kicks for club and country. He is abysmal at them. Never scores. I could swear that I have seen report that statistically he is one of the worst free kick takers in Europe.

The thing with Ronaldo's free-kicks is that he can't always get the technique he aims for on free-kicks. But you know when he hits the sweet spot as he intends, the keeper has got no chance. His free-kick goal against Portsmouth was testament to that.

He was good at them once. Guess it's a legacy type thing to let him take them at this point.