oneBoro Forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

What happened to Albania being the whipping boys along with San Marino??

France are allowing them to play. Affording them far too much space and you can see Albania growing in confidence by the minute.

What happened to Albania being the whipping boys along with San Marino??

Italian coach who has them well organised. There's also been quite a bit of investment in football in Albania (mainly mafia money).

Most of their team now plays in other leagues and they've started to be more aggressive is attracting players who qualify through family ties.

The problem teams like Albania have is that they are great at 0-0 but if you score first against then they don't have enough going forward.

Albania qualified thanks to that postponed game against Serbia and stealing a 1-0 win in Portugal where they literally had one shot on goal to Portugal's 40-odd.

They qualified thanks to a drone pilot.

Albania qualified thanks to that postponed game against Serbia and stealing a 1-0 win in Portugal where they literally had one shot on goal to Portugal's 40-odd.

They qualified thanks to a drone pilot.

Still only lost 2 of 8 group games and finished above Denmark.

If we score early then Wales will be chasing the game and Coleman may have to abandon his 3 CB'S system and I think that play's into our hands with the pace we have.

Not if Roy keeps our pacey strikers on the bench...

Yep Vardy should be in, but,our 2 full backs are pacey as well.

So sad about Albania.

Payet is amazing

Nearly as amazing as watching Bilic!! The guy is crazy lol

Have some special feelings about Bilic as he was a coach of my favorite local football team which I support since 2002 :-). He wasn't successful here though. And yeah, he's crazy. I like watching this type of coaches like Bilic, Klopp, Emeri etc

Right decision for me. As under-par as Sterling and Kane were last time, the team still played really well for the majority of the game. A similar performance, with a bit more quality in the final third, and we'll win this.