• Ben Gibson
    • Daniel Ayala
    • Adam Clayton
    • Grant Leadbitter
    • Gaston Ramirez
    • Steward Downing
    • Albert Adomah
    • Jordan Rhodes

No-one else but Clayton for me. Ayala did well but did miss quite a few games. Clayton has been ever-present, pure Premiership quality for most of it. The yellow cards are somewhat a symbol of how much he is prepared to give for the cause.

The only thing he needs to add to his game is goals. But hopefully the front four of next season do their job better.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Clayton

2. Ramirez

3. Ayala

Torn between Clayton an Ramirez. If we'd had Ramirez for the full season we might have been partying a few matches ago, but one can never be sure.

the two stand outs for me are Clayton and Ramirez  then a few vying for my 3rd place a bit behind those two but well in front of the others  would be ayala ,gibson, and  adomah.

must mention nuge ,rhodes and stuani helped with vital goals  and nsue came on leaps and bounds. from last year , dimi up tillthe last couple of months was solid , and forshaw never dissapointed when given a game

but i,ll go

1..Adam Clayton

2..Gaston Ramirez

3. Albert Adomah

1- Clayton

2- Ayala (because of his injury as other than that he has been our best player this season imho)

3- Gibson

But at different points or specific points in the season Adomah and Ramirez would be in the top 3.

Clayton

Ayala

Ramirez

If Gaston had been here all season there is no doubt in my mind he would be everyone's first choice, but he hasn't and Clayton has (and has been immense). If Ayala hadn't suffered his injury he'd be top as well.

Gibson gets an honourable mention, if he continues his current levels of improvement for the next few seasons he should be in and around the England squad.

If Ayala and Ramirez had been available and performed to similar standards for the whole season then it would have been a very difficult decision choosing between them two and Clayton. But Clayton has performed to his very high standards for the whole season so it has to be him.

Nsue is the most improved player. It's staggering to think that Whitehead had to be a square peg at RB at the end of last season. Hopefully de Pena can have a similar season to Nsue next season as he settles in some more. Gibson has improved his lapses in concentration this seasons. Last season there were a few costly daft moments from him but this season he seems to have improved that part of his game.

Supercalifragilistic super Adam Clayton.

Best midfielder in the league and Leeds United hate him.

If he scores a goal I'll even let my sister date him.

Supercalifragilistic Super Adam Clayton.

:D

1/ CLAYTON

2/ GIBSON

3/ NSUE

They have played nearly every game, our most consistent players this season. thats why they get the nod.

Ayala went missing(injured) when we needed him most AGAIN, so hes out of the running. george has been out injured a bit to and not at his rampaging best all season. leadbitter has been okay but struggling with an injury so probably why he's not hit the heights of last season. albert went from my number one boo boy early season to one of my favourites second half of the season. Ramirez only here half the season.

Clayton

Ayala

Gibson

We don't have the best defence for no reason, great CB's and the best defensive midfielder in the league, Nsue for the most improved player