oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes I warm to kits as the season progresses (last season's blue/grey away kit, for example), but I never got that with either of this seasons. Hoping for a bit more white on the home kit next year, and a bit more of a  unique away kit.

How about this seasons Brighton home kit :D

i prefer a solid red strip with a smallish white band across the shoulders or chest. the evening gazette one is my all time favourite, the heritage hampers one is up there to. the adidas ones are better than all the erea ones. they all had to much going on and crap materials.

On the plus side we will get more of a unique kit now instead of a random generic one in our colours. Almost as exciting as a signing!

I don't think it will be a unique design still think we shall get a generic one.. Only the top top teams get bespoke

On the plus side we will get more of a unique kit now instead of a random generic one in our colours. Almost as exciting as a signing!

I don't think it will be a unique design still think we shall get a generic one.. Only the top top teams get bespoke

I don't expect something along the lines of Chelsea having their lion all over their strip but id like a little bit of uniqueness :D

Besides, the kit would have been designed before we knew whether we'd get promoted or not, so it'll be from an Adidas template as usual.

I think the home kit will be announced today.. Just went on to the club shop on the website and clicked on the home kit and it said "no results found" but clicking on the away kit brought up this seasons..

i like the sash home strip from 14/15. didnt like the little white lines down this seasons. i hate yellow strips.

Same here. I'd be very happy if they brought back the sash design. Also liking the River Plate design.

As for away kits, I really liked the black one from 2011-12 (minus the green Ramsdens logo). Going further back I also liked the ICI strip.