oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats taking so long to get these strips out! just seen on another forum someone ask at the club about the new strip release and early june was mentioned. i cant wait that long.

I think it's adidas who have a say when it's released, I read somewhere that a few teams have left kit makers because of been messed about and not having much say as the big boys. Chelsea have just paid 40mill to get out of their contract cos they not happy man Utd get more money than them.

I think it's more that the kit announcement excites everyone and to be fair, the club have come out and said it was imminent.

If they'd kept their traps shut, nobody would even be talking about it.

I think it's more that the kit announcement excites everyone and to be fair, the club have come out and said it was imminent.

I'm impatient because the club said details were going to be made available "very shortly", as opposed to "in the next couple of days". Plus, many other clubs have already announced their new kits.

I'm impatient because the club said details were going to be made available "very shortly", as opposed to "in the next couple of days". Plus, many other clubs have already announced their new kits.

Remember the club have to build some anticipation over the summer in respect of kit sales, signings and season cards. We've just been promoted and I don't think there's a chance the club will "miss the moment".

Well they said "very soon" not "imminent" :P Depends what you define as "very soon" I suppose!

that was last friday i think 'very soon' a week? howay that's never a week. if it was going to be a week they would have said 'next week' not 'very soon'. 

as if we havent had enough mental torture this season. once the new strips out with the epl badges on it i can move on and put the stress of this season behind me :)

Perhaps they have a marquee signing lined up to wear it. Or they forgot to tell the players before going on their holidays to pose in the kit.

I hope they get Leo to do it...

Perhaps they have a marquee signing lined up to wear it. Or they forgot to tell the players before going on their holidays to pose in the kit.

I hope they get Leo to do it...

Or even better they get Ramirez to do it, that'd mean he's staying :)