oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

Perhaps they have a marquee signing lined up to wear it. Or they forgot to tell the players before going on their holidays to pose in the kit.

Should have kept Karembeu's wife on contract even when he left

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps they have a marquee signing lined up to wear it. Or they forgot to tell the players before going on their holidays to pose in the kit.

Should have kept Karembeu's wife on contract even when he left

George Friend will have to do. Or on the Leo idea he should do a Hulk Hogan style tear this seasons shirt off to reveal the new one.

I hope when they do release them that you can buy them straight away with the Premier League customisations, with the sleeve badges and PL lettering and numbers. Unlike last year when I held off buying one because they released them before knowing which division we'd be in and ended up having to wait until November to get a home shirt...

It'd be alright if I lived in Boro as I could just go in and get them added later but have to get it all done straight away to get them sent to London!

I would unplug my mothers life support to charge my phone just to order this kit online

https://twitter.com/tommymfcwhite/status/730867276816236544

Class!!!

Would you order me one before plug it back in :)

That is a beauty Ramsdens can replace flamingo land on the back :)

nice and retro that, i think even with the new badge and the ramsdens below the hoop it would still be a yes from me. oh and red shorts are better.