oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Following our extension with Adidas "the club are poised to unveil the latest development with adidas with the new home and away kits for the 2016/17 Premier League return."

Then just unveil them damnit stop making me wait D:

Following our extension with Adidas "the club are poised to unveil the latest development with adidas with the new home and away kits for the 2016/17 Premier League return."

I soooo want it to be like Chelsea's, with our Lion Rampant!

Come on Adidas, we're big time once more!

I wonder if our shirts will go on sale at the big sports shops now we are in the prem? Also didn't overseas customers used to have trouble buying kits online? If so, I hope that is fixed. The premier league is truly a global league and we would be missing a trick if we didn't.

I wonder if our shirts will go on sale at the big sports shops now we are in the prem?

I very much doubt that will happen. We've never done it before as far as I can remember and it isn't something every Premier League club does.

I wonder if our shirts will go on sale at the big sports shops now we are in the prem?

I very much doubt that will happen. We've never done it before as far as I can remember and it isn't something every Premier League club does.

Yeah I know, just we do have a load of fans down south, working away etc.

Any overseas fans know what it's like getting kits etc abroad?

Why cant we just have Romas kit they are always beautiful

i'll second that, the away kit is a real thing of beauty!!

Unfortunately they're with Nike and get some of the best bespoke designs :(

Unless Adidas plan on changing tack then we'll be getting a cookie cutter template home & away.

I wonder if our shirts will go on sale at the big sports shops now we are in the prem? Also didn't overseas customers used to have trouble buying kits online? If so, I hope that is fixed. The premier league is truly a global league and we would be missing a trick if we didn't.

As much that would make it easier for me to buy one out in Abu Dhabi i doubt they would be breaking sales records with the Boro top.

Plus if its only buying from club shops surely the club will benefit from this more. 

Catch 22.

As much that would make it easier for me to buy one out in Abu Dhabi i doubt they would be breaking sales records with the Boro top.

Plus if its only buying from club shops surely the club will benefit from this more. 

Catch 22.

I meant can you buy them overseas from the club shop online? I know at one point you couldn't. It would be short sighted by the club not to. There are Boro fans all over the world, granted not as many as the big boys, but it smacks of small club mentality if we don't. Like what would be the downside?