oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm worried about the adidas stripes being on the side of the kit. It looks pretty bad on every design I've seen so far.

Pity you can't buy shirts without Ramsdens on the front, now that does look horrible whatever colour it's in  :D

I quite like the Ramsdens sponsor now the awful green bar is gone. It's nice to have a local sponsor too.

Now I'm wondering if the new Premier League patches & printing will be ready tomorrow.

After they took the green background away I think the Ramsdens has looked ok! Especially this last season with the white on red and black on yellow!

It's ok if you want to be a walking advert  :rolleyes:

I like the new patches, but given the general response I can see this rebrand lasting as long as Everton's a few years back.

After they took the green background away I think the Ramsdens has looked ok! Especially this last season with the white on red and black on yellow!

You'd be a walking advert regardless of the sponsor?

So do you want to go back to no sponsor and no money from said sponsors?

Come on, a well-placed sponsor can really suit a kit. I couldn't care less as long as it doesn't affect the kit the way the original Ramsdens logos did with the horrible green background. Like our third kit last season, I think the red Ramsdens text played well with the mostly blank white kit.

My favourite kit of the past 7 years was the white band where the replica shirts had no sponsors because we had gone down to short-term shirt sponsors. But I still loved the version with 888.com from 04/05.

Looks like it's all red with white stripes on the shoulders in typical adidas style - away kit looks like it's sky blue with a thick dark blue inverted chevron across the chest.

Source? :)