oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is responsible for picking the style? adidas or someone at the club?

I imagine a few styles are put together with some of the templates Adidas want to use this year and then the club works with them to pick a colour scheme and template that works for themm

The away kit looks like an old Southampton away kit from the 90's, the home kit isn't great, but this is the problem with buying from adidas templates. We ought to go with a smaller kit manufacturer that could come up with something a bit more bespoke. I don't buy shirts, after all I'm not a footballer, but as long as there's goals in them there shirts I couldn't care less what they looked like.

I don't know what to think about the home kit, it might grow on me but for our first season back in the Premier League I'd have rathered they brought back the home, away and 3rd kit from the 2014/15 season. All 3 were beautiful.

The away kit looks like an old Southampton away kit from the 90's, the home kit isn't great, but this is the problem with buying from adidas templates. We ought to go with a smaller kit manufacturer that could come up with something a bit more bespoke. I don't buy shirts, after all I'm not a footballer, but as long as there's goals in them there shirts I couldn't care less what they looked like.

At 48 quid a pop they can keep them  :D

Love the away kit, very Germany, lovely colour scheme, as for the home WTF is the band doing all the way down there, looks like someone slipped when designing it, although the more i look at it, well Meh...

Away kit is ok. Home kit is absolutely horrendous, we don't have blue in our home kit! Really wanted to buy one with the prem badges on this year but not a chance with that. Just plain red would have been better...

Shane as the last couple of years home and away kits have been really nice and a lot less 'stock' looking

Maybe for commercial reasons they feel pressure to do something 'different' with the kit.

A sash gone wrong is definitely different!

There's no way to explain the blue - we haven't had blue in our badge since before 1986.

Away kit looks really good.

Home kits alot nicer than the old 888.com days but that little blue stripe is the only issue I have with it.

Away kit is definitely the 1 for me looks very nice, as for us having Adidas I'd prefer under armour because their kits are very high quality but give me Adidas over Errea/New Balance/Macron any day.