oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Retail manager says this is the best one yet" that is bloody comical that...

Away shirt looks great and will be a real winner, the only folks buying the home shirt are those who simply just have to have another shirt to their collection.

I bet there are more away shirts sold than home to begin with

Away shirt looks great and will be a real winner, the only folks buying the home shirt are those who simply just have to have another shirt to their collection.

Plus, you know, the people that actually like it.

I was reading that they get 3 different shirt designs sent by adidas and then they choose which one they want. I would like it to be like the days of Mrs Karembeu modelling the designs and the fans vote on it.

They tell adidas what look they want to go for and adidas sends them 3 appropriate designs.

Adidas don't just send 3 random ones and say "make a choice"

Plus, you know, the people that actually like it.

Just about to post this, I like the home shirt so I couldn't disagree with you more DS.

I was reading that they get 3 different shirt designs sent by adidas and then they choose which one they want. I would like it to be like the days of Mrs Karembeu modelling the designs and the fans vote on it.

They tell adidas what look they want to go for and adidas sends them 3 appropriate designs.

I know that. I didnt make myself clear there Im saying with the 3 shirt designs that Adidas make for the Boro I would like the designs to be voted for. Or at least I would like to see what other designs looked like compared.

I know that. I didnt make myself clear there Im saying with the 3 shirt designs that Adidas make for the Boro I would like the designs to be voted for. Or at least I would like to see what other designs looked like compared.

Ah right sorry. Misunderstood :)

BTW, those asking for release date for away kit, online shop says 27th May, so next Friday.

Notice that the online shop doesn't have the customisation options available yet. If anybody can go and get a kit today, can you let us all know if they're doing the customisations in the shop?

I might be getting a job in Sunderland and moving back to Boro very soon so might wait to come back and save some money.

I'll probably pick up both kits honestly just like this season just gone.

Not sure whether to do it as soon as poss or hope they're still around at close of transfer window. Gotta know who to put on the shirts!

I'll probably pick up both kits honestly just like this season just gone.

Not sure whether to do it as soon as poss or hope they're still around at close of transfer window. Gotta know who to put on the shirts!

Really? I thought it'd be guaranteed:

Brunners

I kinda feel I might be a bit old for my own name on the shirt now :p

Plus anyway I'd be number 2! 2 was always my number. Love that RB spot :D

I always wore number 8 myself.. Even though I was a striker.. it was my lucky number.