oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

Went to the stadium at 9 am but left as the queue was a mile long, went back just after 3 pm and there still was a queue, I prefer the home strip better than last seasons though not totally hooked on it, the away shirt is the best we've had in ages ( the white away shirt was great but like rocking horse ***e to get hold of) so I've preorder that, to be fair we could have a lot worse

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Home one looks much better tucked into the shorts.

As long as you tuck it in so far that the shorts go right up to your shoulders...

This made me burst out laughing. +1

the home kit is growing on me, dont even mind the dodgy shaped white band, just can't understand the blue on it at all.

probably prefer the away one if im honest, although i can't wait to see next seasons away one as its apparently the best one we have ever had.

EDIT: scratch that, although next seasons has already been designed she meant next season as in our first prem kit [shame]

Interesting to read that they decide on the strips 2 years in advance. If that's the case, this one will have been decided on at around about the time we were finishing 12th in the championship. No wonder it's mediocre!

Interesting to read that they decide on the strips 2 years in advance. If that's the case, this one will have been decided on at around about the time we were finishing 12th in the championship. No wonder it's mediocre!

You know what this means don't you?

You've just saved yourself 48 quid  :D

I mean, the other design options must have had literal faeces all over them if this was the best one. Or the Newcy ***ing Brown Ale logo or something. I mean Jesus Christ...

I love the new home kit after hating last seasons and the away one is top draw, can't believe so many people hate it but by the ques today we will sell out no matter what they look like

Anyone else noticed the Ramsdens logo is not straight on the shirt? I've just spotted it after hanging mine and my sons on coat hangers. Back to the club shop for me today!

Anyone else noticed the Ramsdens logo is not straight on the shirt? I've just spotted it after hanging mine and my sons on coat hangers. Back to the club shop for me today!

You sure it's not an optical illusion due to the diagonal band?

You sure it's not an optical illusion due to the diagonal band?

That's what I thought so I got a tape measure out and measured it. One end of the logo is definately lower than the other.