oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

You have to wonder and worry at some of  the decisions made at this club.

According to the Gazette the club shop manageress had some input for this seasons shirts  :rolleyes:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to the Gazette the club shop manageress had some input for this seasons shirts  :rolleyes:

If you read the story on the MFC site shirts are decided between her and Bausor. 

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-fc-adidas-premier-league-3118272.aspx

"“They come to us then between myself, Neil Bausor and sometimes other people depending on how much input we want. "

if the strips are chosen years in advance and some styles only available to certain leagues, does this mean that both this season and next we going to have FL generic kits rather than the choices available to those in the PL?

if the strips are chosen years in advance and some styles only available to certain leagues, does this mean that both this season and next we going to have FL generic kits rather than the choices available to those in the PL?

Doesn't really matter, they're flying off the shelves at present. 3,000 gone already, that's a lot of dosh.

Doesn't really matter, they're flying off the shelves at present. 3,000 gone already, that's a lot of dosh.

Yeah they are, I wonder what the ratio of sales is to the people that moan about the kit are?

Most comments you read are all negative, yet the clubs tills keep going caa'ching.

They know people will buy them no matter what. Just like season tickets, as long as people can scrape the money together they will be bought. That's why clubs can get away with milking every possible penny out of fans. Clubs basically take advantage of our dedication and passion. Even if a club doesn't intend to,it will see others do it and feel they have to follow to financially keep up. Most companies would kill to have customers similar to supporters of Football clubs.

TBH, I'd buy the home kit even if it looked like chequered pyjamas and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've tried to get the home kit every year for the past 12 years, I think. Maybe missing 1 or 2 since relegation but not through dislike. I just like getting them every year.

TBH, I'd buy the home kit even if it looked like chequered pyjamas and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've tried to get the home kit every year for the past 12 years, I think. Maybe missing 1 or 2 since relegation but not through dislike. I just like getting them every year.

Exhibit A. Couldn't have timed that better :D

I think this will be our entry for the dodgy kits rivalling the Norwich in the early 90s or Uniteds grey kit a***st various others.

We'll probably win The FA Cup in it and it will be remembered for time immemorial  :D

I just hate the fact that other clubs have similar kits to is.

No identity or uniqueness and i think that's what annoys fans more than the design.

The errea kits were well made and always unique for us. I like Adidas for the brand, but we just get put into the generic kit brand.

I just hate the fact that other clubs have similar kits to is.

No identity or uniqueness and i think that's what annoys fans more than the design.

The errea kits were well made and always unique for us. I like Adidas for the brand, but we just get put into the generic kit brand.

Errea kits weren't that well made, and some of them were uglier as well. The 96/97 abominations. That white and 'gold' away kit. And we had plenty of template kits too, don't misremember.

I can see why people don't like this home kit, but hell, I like it. The blue collar is taking some getting used to, but otherwise I think its alright. I think it'll grow on people too. It's been a massive overreaction though, because really, it doesn't actually matter.

I didn't like this seasons home shirt, but seeing Cristhian Stuani kicking the corner flag wearing it, that image is ingrained - its now a classic.