oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just been on the shop website. Don't they make the home shirt smaller than 5/6 years old?

Think I read on twitter the mini sizes were out later this month or in June... sorry I can't remember exactly!

Ah Ok. Guess I'll have to wait then. Postage in Europe is 13.50 pounds so I'm not going to order twice. Need one for a 3 year old and a 6 year old.

if the strips are chosen years in advance and some styles only available to certain leagues, does this mean that both this season and next we going to have FL generic kits rather than the choices available to those in the PL?

Doesn't really matter, they're flying off the shelves at present. 3,000 gone already, that's a lot of dosh.

Latest flash from the club, double that it's 6,000 sold.

if the strips are chosen years in advance and some styles only available to certain leagues, does this mean that both this season and next we going to have FL generic kits rather than the choices available to those in the PL?

Doesn't really matter, they're flying off the shelves at present. 3,000 gone already, that's a lot of dosh.

Phew, at least that pays for Downings wages for about a month :s

Just been on the shop website. Don't they make the home shirt smaller than 5/6 years old?

Think I read on twitter the mini sizes were out later this month or in June... sorry I can't remember exactly!

Member of staff in the shop told me the mini sizes would be available in July.

Phew, at least that pays for Downings wages for about a month :s

Alternatively you could feed a lot villages in Africa with a small donation for each shirt sold.

The club don't get the money from the sales. They might get 10% per top.

They get paid to wear the tops, which would take a vast chunk of that money.

The reason Chelsea binned off Adidas is because they were offered a better cut per top from Nike.

The club don't get the money from the sales. They might get 10% per top.

They get paid to wear the tops, which would take a vast chunk of that money.

The reason Chelsea binned off Adidas is because they were offered a better cut per top from Nike.

They also wernt happy that Man Utd got £75 million a season and they would only get £35 million from adidas when they felt they had a more Successful period and could get more else where.

Ah Ok. Guess I'll have to wait then. Postage in Europe is 13.50 pounds so I'm not going to order twice. Need one for a 3 year old and a 6 year old.

Just out of interest how long does it normally take from ordering before you receive the kits abroad?

Just out of interest how long does it normally take from ordering before you receive the kits abroad?

It's been years since I ordered a shirt so I wouldn't really know. Can't be more than 5-7 working days though.