oneBoro Forum
CAS04

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

Me likey. Is this real? Please tell me it is

Dunno, my Son sent me it. Don't know where he got it from. It'd be nice if turns out to be accurate..

Apparently that kit has done the rounds over the past couple of seasons. I think someone on fmttm posted it a couple of days ago and that was the response.

I'm not bothered, but can we get rid of our shirt sponsor please?

Yes the sponsor is always going to make out kit look a bit naff.

I'd like to see a return to the sky blue and white striped Argentina style kit please.

Regarding the sponsor, at least they've gotten rid of the horrible green background. I thought last years and this year's kits looked much better than the ones prior as you just couldn't get away from that horrible green on top of Red.

I particularly think this year's kits got it spot on with the sponsor. You're barely ever going to get rid of them (we only got that lucky once with the replica kits in the past few years) so at least make them blend into the kit well.

As in the sponsors who were the only ones who took a chance on us when we were looking like relegation candidates and in desperate need of money and a sponsor?

The green and white didn't look great, but they've clearly listened to the feedback and removed that. They look about as good as a sponsor is going to look these days on a shirt

As in the sponsors who were the only ones who took a chance on us when we were looking like relegation candidates and in desperate need of money and a sponsor?

The green and white didn't look great, but they've clearly listened to the feedback and removed that. They look about as good as a sponsor is going to look these days on a shirt

Agree with this

They stuck with us when no one else would and even changed the colour of their logo, name me one big company that would do that. They deserve a bit of loyalty

I made a £50 bet at start of the season with one of my mate's who supports Liverpool that Boro would go up! I've just told him that instead of giving me the money that I want him to put it straight into the clubs pocket! So what do u reckon make him buy me the new home or away?? UTB