oneBoro Forum
CAS04

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

I dont understand why there are a few bits of blue on the collar and white band. Completely ruins it, we have never had that before. The away one it is for me too..

The article said that the colour has featured on 4 kits in the 90s, I think.

95-96, 96-97, 97-98, 99-00.

Oh really? I dont remember seeing that shade of blue before. On a home kit anyway.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/05/article-0-0014C71500000190-14_468x527.jpg

I dont understand why there are a few bits of blue on the collar and white band. Completely ruins it, we have never had that before. The away one it is for me too..

The article said that the colour has featured on 4 kits in the 90s, I think.

95-96, 96-97, 97-98, 99-00.

Oh really? I dont remember seeing that shade of blue before. On a home kit anyway.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/05/article-0-0014C71500000190-14_468x527.jpg

I was looking on here http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Middlesbrough/Middlesbrough.htm and a few sprung back to mind. Although they didn't look as out of place back then and I think its a different shade?

I quite like the white band, think it suits us.

I don't know what to make of the white band. At first it looks a bit weird but it kind of grows a bit on me. The prices are OK though. I'll see if I can get one for the kids.

I'm the same as Borodane unsure about the home kit but it could be a grower. The away one's decent I like the badge in black too.

I never by the home kit and this new one is 100% not being bought, away kit it is then.

I said quite a few pages back that although im not the greatest fan of the white band , i would be happy to see it at shoulder level  ,,,the further down from there ,there more i would dislike it ,,,so,,, to see it at waist level ..ive gotta agree with Snowblind  it is god awful. 

However the away kit is very nice indeed .

absolutely no arguements here on which one to buy.

The home kit looks like the white band is just slowly sliding off the kit, like a wardrobe malfunction :D

The more I stare at it though the more I like it.

Comfortably the worst looking kit for years.. Thank god I am too old to be wearing it!!!

Really love the away kit, nice Germany inspired one! As for the home kit I said I'd feel disappointed if it was plain red so to have a white band on the bottom with some blue detail is actually quite refreshing. It's different to what we have had before. I don't instinctively love it like the pinstripes but I think it will definitely grow although I think it makes Rhodes look like he's got a beer belly haha. We got promoted wearing an interesting yellow kit so we might win the league with a band that has fallen down haha.