oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The home is awful, I want to like it so I can buy it but it's not happening so far. I might go and pre order an away.

Has anyone who has been to the store got any photos of any new training gear or shirt printing?

Home kit is odd to be honest, almost a design error, but I think it might grow on me, especially if we see it lifting the FA Cup! Away kit looks like something off Power Rangers.

Hmm...so they went with two of the templates I actually liked. Sadly, the colour schemes aren't exactly great.

Wouldn't say they're bad...but they're not exactly great either. At least, not as nice as I was hoping they'd be. Out of the two I think I prefer the away kit. The tri-tone chevrons on the chest and contrasting club crests are quite distinctive. Home shirt is spoiled IMO by the blue trim...black would've been better IMO.

Overall a bit disappointed - neither is really nice enough for me to want to fork out for a shirt. May wait until the end of the season when they're on discount.

First impressions: home kit - bold yet uninspiring. The band upsets me. But I think it's knowing it's not unique is the biggest let down. Just more or less like other Adidas templates.

The away kit however, wow. Really impressed with that one.

The home kit after several clicks and glances is growing on me. I think it looks quite smart.

The Home kit is honking won't be buying that.

Away kit. Love it NOW TAKE MY MONEY!!!