oneBoro Forum
CAS04

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

That looks *** vile.

Our semi-traditional white band on red looks vile?

:shy:

That looks *** vile.

Our semi-traditional white band on red looks vile?

:shy:

No, the end product of that entire mock up does. You'd make a great journalist for the Daily Mail.

That could still be our kit. Someone will have seen it and might have saw the resemblance and decided to Photoshop the Boro elements onto it to give a good idea, especially because it's an Adidas template. Might be a push though.

I personally don't like it that much. Much prefer if we were to have the white band for it to be in the middle of the shirt with the sponsor, with red sponsor text like last season's third kit.

Just thinking, we might need to bring a third kit back in because of Bournemouth again!

I think we should make sure we are always in the same division as Bournemouth.... The 3rd kits are always better than the away kit.

Like very shortly today very shortly?

I'd imagine so otherwise they'd have said "in the next few days" ...

supposed of be a couple of days on friday. i wouldnt say 4+ i a couple. better be good strip this year didnt like the home strip. yellow away was awful to.

This year's kits were great. My favourite home and away kits in years!

This seasons home kit and last seasons away are the best we've had in the Championship in my opinion

brunners we dont seem to agree on anything lately, hopefully its just a phase.  :D 

well one things for sure one of us will like the new strip

Sometimes I warm to kits as the season progresses (last season's blue/grey away kit, for example), but I never got that with either of this seasons. Hoping for a bit more white on the home kit next year, and a bit more of a unique away kit.