oneBoro Forum

First 2 games of the PL

Just a one off, who do you want to play first home game and away game of next season?

For me I would love to be the first team to play at The Olympic Stadium so obviously West Ham United away

Home what better team than the current Champions Leicester City.

What a dream first two games that would be and guaranteed interest everywhere :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham away would be special.

But if by some miraculous stroke of luck Newcastle remain in the division, I'd love to open the season home or away to them. Been too long since we played the barcodes.

wouldnt be too unhappy at playing one ofthe main contenders away first game as it gets its out the way plus we will be much more up for it i would omagine .

sidenote to the fixtures is id love to have an away game at bournemoth or southamplton on sept 24th as im in that area then and  otherwise would never really get to one of those away games.

like to play Man utd away first  and  anyone except stoke, everton or liecester at home first game

Quite like the idea of West Ham away but not too bothered about the first home game. Just praying that a Boro Pride membership will put us in line for tickets next year as I guess tickets will be difficult to come by for us exiles.

First home match I would like Man City as it would be nice to welcome Pep to the league and I believe he won't have his footballing philosophy up and running by then, he lost his first two matches at Barcelona and then it clicked.

First away match I would like is Burnley. Went there this season and thought it would be a great away day for a 3pm kick off on a Saturday, with the sun shining in August. Plenty of drinks at the cricket ground in the sun before showing Sean Dyche spending billions of pounds in the big league can do.

Quite like the idea of West Ham away but not too bothered about the first home game. Just praying that a Boro Pride membership will put us in line for tickets next year as I guess tickets will be difficult to come by for us exiles.

I was wondering about availability of tickets next season.

I kind of thought that with the steeper Premier League prices, and with bigger grounds (and hence bigger allocations), that it might still be OK to get tickets on the whole. (Although not quite as easy as paying at the turnstile for the Charlton game)!!

I DEFINITELY want to go to West Ham away in the Olympic Stadium.

Like others on here, the London games, Bournemouth, Southampton and Brighton suit me better geographically.