You gotta love Joey Barton.......NOT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I doubt that Burnley are obsessed with us. It's just Joey Barton being Joey Barton. Makes more headlines with his mouth than his football and has done for a while now.

I doubt that Burnley are obsessed with us. It's just Joey Barton being Joey Barton. Makes more headlines with his mouth than his football and has done for a while now.

Has done for his entire career as far as I remember.

His mouth and his actions let down what is actually a gifted footballer who should've gone on to more than he has.

I doubt that Burnley are obsessed with us.  It's just Joey Barton being Joey Barton.  Makes more headlines with his mouth than his football and has done for a while now.

As they were being presented with their trophy today the fans were singing are you watching Middlesbrough, now I know they dont yet have internet in that part of the world but do they not realise we were promoted too?

I want nothing more than us to stay up and Burnley to get relegated next season.

I will send Joey Barton that video from 100 different Twitter accounts for the rest of his days.

I doubt that Burnley are obsessed with us.  It's just Joey Barton being Joey Barton.  Makes more headlines with his mouth than his football and has done for a while now.

As they were being presented with their trophy today the fans were singing are you watching Middlesbrough, now I know they dont yet have internet in that part of the world but do they not realise we were promoted too?

To be fair they beat us to the title and then couldn't celebrate it while we were finishing behind them and having a pitch invasion to celebrate it.  Let's not get all Brightony about things!  I'm fairly sure they aren't obsessed with us.

Yeah true, it did seem pretty daft to have us lifting a trophy for second place whilst Burnley had nothing

I didn't even realise there was one for second place.  Caught me by surprise.

Yeah true, it did seem pretty daft to have us lifting a trophy for second place whilst Burnley had nothing

I didn't even realise there was one for second place.  Caught me by surprise.

Theres one for third place so I assume its natural to give second place one? Its just the FA giving out trophies like the yanks give out war medals - Burnley will get over it - I bet Brighton will like the third place one if they can get it though.

I wonder if Joey and the rest of the Burnley finger painting club can work out what comes next in this sequence:

Promotion-Relegation-Promotion-....