oneBoro Forum

You gotta love Joey Barton.......NOT

I hope Leadbitter ruins the *** in the opening game of the season at Turf Moor, finally ending his ***ty little career and shutting the massive *** up once and for all.

Wait a minute. This isn't NSC!

But its how I feel :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

While Joey is a complete prat, I'll defend him on this one. He seems like he's just having fun and working the crowd, I don't think he was really being specifically malicious to us, we just happened to be the team he could target. I didn't know about the 2nd place trophy myself and it did seem a bit bizarre.

All that said JHalden's post is brilliant.

There was a video on youtube called 'the best bus ride ever' with Joey Barton singing 'Karanka is a W****r' but its been removed. But yeah hes worth defending as he hasn't a bad bone in his body - in fact comedy genius I'd say, he should do stand up.

While Joey is a complete prat, I'll defend him on this one. He seems like he's just having fun and working the crowd, I don't think he was really being specifically malicious to us, we just happened to be the team he could target. I didn't know about the 2nd place trophy myself and it did seem a bit bizarre.

All that said JHalden's post is brilliant.

There was a video on youtube called 'the best bus ride ever' with Joey Barton singing 'Karanka is a W****r' but its been removed. But yeah hes worth defending as he hasn't a bad bone in his body - in fact comedy genius I'd say, he should do stand up.

Yeah I've just seen that. Consider my defence withdrawn.

I wish Downing would just sarcastically ask a reporter if confronted with the Barton incident "isn't Joey Barton the sportsman who can wear all his England caps at the same time"?

The guy is nothing in the game. Has talent but ***ed it away and is now playing at a yoyo club with no ambition.

I wish Downing would just sarcastically ask a reporter if confronted with the Barton incident "isn't Joey Barton the sportsman who can wear all his England caps at the same time"?

The guy is nothing in the game. Has talent but *** it away and is now playing at a yoyo club with no ambition.

He certainly has talent, but he has proven time and time again hes a un educated, ignorant yob, its a shame that people like him are allowed any sort of a public forum whatsoever.

I don't really want to steep but for Barton I will, I specifically remember Burnley holding a giant promotion parade in 2014 when they finished 2nd to Leicester trophy, bus and everything.

So not quite sure how they have the cajones to try to mock our pitch celebrations. In 3 months no one will remember who was 1st or 2nd it's pretty irrelevant from this point it's all about finishing from 17th up in the Prem.

Ladies and gentleman I present Burnley FC fans, staff and players celebrating 2nd place trophy in hand with a bus in 2014, enjoy:

Haha this is brilliant. At least our new players have some sort of an idea about Boro's history. Barton can't even remember two seasons ago.

I'm not on Twitter but if I was I would tweet him that video

The main issues that Joey has are... Can't Understand Normal Thinking

Obviously suffers from... Compulsive Untamed Narcissistic Tendancies

This makes him... Constantly Unliked Never Trusted

I wish he leave football maybe play for.... Cambridge University Netball Team

I don't really want to steep but for Barton I will, I specifically remember Burnley holding a giant promotion parade in 2014 when they finished 2nd to Leicester trophy, bus and everything.

So not quite sure how they have the cajones to try to mock our pitch celebrations. In 3 months no one will remember who was 1st or 2nd it's pretty irrelevant from this point it's all about finishing from 17th up in the Prem.

Ladies and gentleman I present Burnley FC fans, staff and players celebrating 2nd place trophy in hand with a bus in 2014, enjoy:

Haha this is brilliant. At least our new players have some sort of an idea about Boro's history. Barton can't even remember two seasons ago.

Here's Joey celebrating winning the playoffs...

CiGCOkLWwAABEQ9.jpg

Is that a trophy I see??? Surely not!!

If you can't have one for finishing second you can't for fourth!

This is the Joey Barton who's Brother Michael, who along with his Cousin, murdered a black teenager in an unprovoked racially motivated attack with an ice axe. He's from a family of scumbags so by their standards they'll be proud of him by the sheer fact that he hasn't killed anyone, not yet anyway. Scum breads scum. He's surely destined for jail again in his retirement.

Here's Joey celebrating winning the playoffs...

CiGCOkLWwAABEQ9.jpg

Is that a trophy I see??? Surely not!!

If you can't have one for finishing second you can't for fourth!

Ah, a good old Hypocrite Joey

How good is this?

Hahahahahahahahaha!  :D