oneBoro Forum

Stadium Upgrades

The screen needs moving, from my seat i can't even see it, theres thousands of seats that won't have a view of it. The clocks on either end would be welcome back, just to see how longs left.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I think the Xbox's and things are cool additions, although i did see a lad midway through the first half playing that rather than watching the match when I nipped down to use the toilet!

I think we should get those bucket seats for the bench and maybe a bit of a repaint over seats, the white fencing etc, bit of a freshen up and a retractable roof obviously.

I agree with the bucket seats for the bench as I think it will look class  :D

I would love for whole stadium's seat to be upgrade to more of comfortably seats like ***nal as I think the current seats are too solid and cheap and after every matches finish me bum does quite get sore sitting in them :dodgy:

Get a Boro seat cushion from the club shop. Problem sorted at a fraction of the cost to what the club would pay.

i imagine we'll sell the away wnd much more this year - makes sense to move the screen to the roof - two smaller ones at both ends.

Dugouts need an upgrade. Bigger seats with sponsorship logos...

I love the roof at Leicesters ground - with the trim going around with the stadium name - badge - year founded etc. Think it looks really good advertising the club.

Posted on FMTTM

"FH listen up the cameras are getting moved. Far eastern company with big advertising involved.Local companies with no ties to Asia are striking deals to have their corporate contracts altered because of this.

There are plans for a new 8,500 sq ft Banqueting suite to be built. This will come out over the club shop. The club are also looking into putting executive boxes along the back of the north stand. All part of a blueprint which has been drawn up.

I think the new Banqueting suite should be named after Ali as well.

New floodlights

New PA system

New braodband

Lots of other things being looked at"

No idea of the validity of the information but it seems very specific.

First world problems eh? :D

Well, the old girl's over two decades old now...she could probably do with a bit of a facelift.

The club represents the town and the local area in general. A bit of improvement / modernisation will help make a good impression with away fans, potential investors, as well as reinforcing pride in the club...not to mention creating a good image for televised matches.

I like the ideas mentioned in the FMTTM quote...be interesting to see what actually happens.

Hard to believe the ground is over 20 years old

The facilities in and around the ground are still 10x better than most grounds we visit tbh

Will be interesting to see if these improvements will be visible to the fans or of they are mainly offices etc.

I'd love to see even more done with the Red Faction and the 12th man... All of the premier league gush over palace fans and I believe we're already better than that so imagine the atmosphere with 2 bouncing stands

Posted on FMTTM

"FH listen up the cameras are getting moved. Far eastern company with big advertising involved.Local companies with no ties to Asia are striking deals to have their corporate contracts altered because of this.

There are plans for a new 8,500 sq ft Banqueting suite to be built. This will come out over the club shop. The club are also looking into putting executive boxes along the back of the north stand. All part of a blueprint which has been drawn up.

I think the new Banqueting suite should be named after Ali as well.

New floodlights

New PA system

New braodband

Lots of other things being looked at"

No idea of the validity of the information but it seems very specific.

This fits in with the broadcasting requirements of the new tv deals. Being quite inquisitive I skim read the 2015/16 premier league handbook. Loads of info regarding all things premier league including broadcasting requirements, goal line technology, spaces for commentators, space for foreign tv. If anyone is interested.

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2015-16.pdf

Im at the riverside this morning. The fencing is going up outside the west & the site cabins are being dropped off.

For real humpty? Any chance you could get a quick snap?

He has put up a pic on his Twitter account

Im at the riverside this morning. The fencing is going up outside the west & the site cabins are being dropped off.

For real humpty? Any chance you could get a quick snap?

He has put up a pic on his Twitter account

Cool, thanks. Do you have the Twitter handle?