Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

@justcalledtosay

Second site cabin has just been dropped off outside the ticket collection hut

Haven't you got any work to do :D

He is our man at the riverside throughout the summer. He will soon be posting dubious license plates.

Posted on FMTTM

"FH listen up the cameras are getting moved. Far eastern company with big advertising involved.Local companies with no ties to Asia are striking deals to have their corporate contracts altered because of this.

There are plans for a new 8,500 sq ft Banqueting suite to be built. This will come out over the club shop. The club are also looking into putting executive boxes along the back of the north stand. All part of a blueprint which has been drawn up.

I think the new Banqueting suite should be named after Ali as well.

New floodlights

New PA system

New braodband

Lots of other things being looked at"

No idea of the validity of the information but it seems very specific.

What I have been told too. The broadband is being requested by SKY as is a new studio. 

Staff offices are being moved to north stand for this to happen.

Floodlights need replacing as they are not good enough for HD viewing.

West stand getting a lot of work to spruce it up.

Toilet blocks all getting work done, home changing room getting upgraded baths, showers etc...

Possibility of a capacity increase depending on ticket demand. I have no idea where though.

Posted on FMTTM

"FH listen up the cameras are getting moved. Far eastern company with big advertising involved.Local companies with no ties to Asia are striking deals to have their corporate contracts altered because of this.

There are plans for a new 8,500 sq ft Banqueting suite to be built. This will come out over the club shop. The club are also looking into putting executive boxes along the back of the north stand. All part of a blueprint which has been drawn up.

New floodlights

New PA system

New braodband

What I have been told too. The broadband is being requested by SKY as is a new studio. 

Toilet blocks all getting work done, home changing room getting upgraded baths, showers etc...

Possibility of a capacity increase depending on ticket demand. I have no idea where though.

I've heard all of the above.

Plus, Media Offices, Gym & Restaurant looking to be built in the car park. Possibly 2 separate buildings

Posted on FMTTM

New floodlights

New PA system

New braodband

I've heard all of the above.

Plus, Media Offices, Gym & Restaurant looking to be built in the car park. Possibly 2 separate buildings

This all sounds so exciting.

As a matter of interest, Lurker/SmoginSheff, where have you heard about these developments?

I'd be very surprised at a capacity increase. it's really not necessary. We do have planning permission for another tier on top of the south, east & west though. This would've been built had England won rights to host the 2006 world cup.

As a matter of interest, Lurker/SmoginSheff, where have you heard about these developments?

I'd be very surprised at a capacity increase. it's really not necessary. We do have planning permission for another tier on top of the south, east & west though. This would've been built had England won rights to host the 2006 world cup.

I've seen the drawings for proposed works.

this was around Feb/March time. A few proposals so don't know the finalised plans

When they're saying a capacity increase, I'm assuming they're maybe going to find a few seats here and there to increase the capacity by say a few hundred or a thousand? Maybe it could involve moving the big telly in the SE corner?

Surely they're not considering the 7,000 increase that they have planning permission for?