• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah in London where wages are much higher and they have been watching top class football for ages. Also just because someone is getting ripped off more than us, doesn't mean we are not still getting ripped off.

That's a bit like saying 'this Mercedes is great value, Ferraris cost 100k more'

You need context

Yeah in London where wages are much higher and they have been watching top class football for ages. Also just because someone is getting ripped off more than us, doesn't mean we are not still getting ripped off.

That's a bit like saying 'this Mercedes is great value, Ferraris cost 100k more'

You need context

a similar thing was being shouted about when the new tv deal was announced. loads of pundits etc were saying with all the new money fans should all get cheap season tickets.

well united etc were still pulling in miles more than every team this season previously and i didnt see anyone push them to drop season tickets(they had a big increase not long ago). its like the big clubs are allowed to rip off fans but everyone else shouldnt. better value for money? 

we are all being ripped off just some more than others.

You need context

£15 for a membership surely is good value for money as opposed to ripping off?

You need context

Sorry I misread, I thought you were talking about season tickets in general

You need context

Sorry I misread, I thought you were talking about season tickets in general

Looking at the availability of seats today I can't imagine the Boro Pride scheme will be implemented this season, unless some of the seats shown as unavailable are simply unavailable for purchase by season ticket.

I'm not sure when the save your seat deal ends but a lot should be free'd up then

Given that over 90% of season ticket holders took up the early bird offer I highly doubt there'll be many freed up on that date.

Haven't the put lot of south sold out due to work at the riverside

Possibly, I'm just pointing out that there won't be many blocks freed up on the 18th because most/all season ticket holders will have renewed by that point.

My mate was down at the ticket office wanting to move 3 season tickets from East to South,there wasnt any 3 seats together available so he down on a list to be actioned once the deadline for renewals runs out, lad said those were being done before they started selling the remaining seats.

He also asked if the club was keeping aside blocks for walk up tickets, the lad said as far as he knew they werent, so walk ups may be single seats dotted around the ground and maybe mostly singles.

I'm not sure when the save your seat deal ends but a lot should be free'd up then

Given that over 90% of season ticket holders took up the early bird offer I highly doubt there'll be many freed up on that date.

90% Would still free up like 1400 seats

I seriously hope they don't categorise the matches. I'd be deeply ashamed if they did that on top of the already extortionate walk up costs.