oneBoro Forum

Season Tickets back on sale

Trapper, that boat has well and truly sailed with the new ST prices. Walk up prives have to be at least equal to the average cost of a ST otherwise whats the point in buying a ST?

Guaranteeing a seat or joint seats instead of scrambling for tickets that are only available in singles?

I'm not convinced that's going to be the case personally.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I can see some walk-up tickets being lower than the cost per game of a season ticket is if, when we categorise the matches, we categorise a large amount of games as Category A and B but much, much less as Category C. Then the Category C matches might be cheaper than the average cost per game for a ST holder. But the Category A and B tickets will still cost much more.

Are the club continuing with the Pride card's, if so anyone know when they are available?

They didn't come out until late July last year, and it was even later the year before, I think it was more or less a week before the start of the season. It is usually a bit of an afterthought after the season tickets.

Are the club continuing with the Pride card's, if so anyone know when they are available?

They didn't come out until late July last year, and it was even later the year before, I think it was more or less a week before the start of the season. It is usually a bit of an afterthought after the season tickets.

I emailed the club a few weeks back and as Tom said they weren't expecting to release anything on Pride Cards or Match day prices until July.

Boro have only sold 2,000 season tickets since winning promotion. Not quite the uptake they were expecting, i'm sure.

If that's the case then we have precisely the same number of season card holders now as we had last season.

I'm seriously hoping that there are Pride cards again and that walk up prices aren't too big..

I've just moved up to Darlington from Salisbury, but am going to be a student rather than full time employed.

I'd have loved a season ticket - but the club only help 18-21 as an age group but not students in general :-(

I'm not surprised if the uptake isn't larger than last season.. Last year was always going to be a battle for promotion, for lots of people that is more exciting than next seasons expected battle against promotion!!

There will be big crowds for the 'big draw' games and mid twenties for most other games depending if the away allocation sells out

Boro have only sold 2,000 season tickets since winning promotion. Not quite the uptake they were expecting, i'm sure.

If that's the case then we have precisely the same number of season card holders now as we had last season.

Over 18,000 took it up on the early bird I think so that was already more than last season

Over 18,000 took it up on the early bird I think so that was already more than last season

As far as I am aware, taking into account the half season cards were sold in the run up to Christmas we had in the region of 20,000.

once a few more signings come in and we get closer to the season I can see it being 24k which would be pretty good, 3k for away fans and 6k walkups. Ground will be pretty full next year

• 1 month later...

As I previously said I wasn't to excited about a big money deal for Negredo however a loan arrangement sounds like a no brainer to me and would be a excellent piece of business. 

To think in this inflated market we could potentially have Fischer/De Roon/Subotic/Negredo/Valdes/Espinosa/Barragan/Ramirez all for the total of about £25 million is insane. I would imagine it still leaves us with plenty in the coffers should a big attacking target become available.

The more I read it, the more it annoys me. All this money sloshing about and the season ticket increase, its indefensible imho.