Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not doing it STI I post my own rumours lol

Smogster, I think you're going to have to change your username. STI is not the best of acronyms. :D

I would take a look at Pione Sisto in Denmark. Bags and bags of potential and is only 19-20 years old. Very fast and tricky winger and is quite strong too. Thomas Delaney as a central midfielder would a good buy too. Probably the best midfielder in Denmark the past few seasons. Energetic, full of stamina and has a very good pass on him, although I suppose we'd look at someone more proven if we are to break up the Leadbitter/Clayton partnership.

Out of those two Delaney would probably be able to have an instant impact while Sisto could take a bit more time to settle. Both would probably cost more than 5 million each though.

I would take a look at Pione Sisto in Denmark. Bags and bags of potential and is only 19-20 years old. Very fast and tricky winger and is quite strong too. Thomas Delaney as a central midfielder would a good buy too. Probably the best midfielder in Denmark the past few seasons. Energetic, full of stamina and has a very good pass on him, although I suppose we'd look at someone more proven if we are to break up the Leadbitter/Clayton partnership.

Out of those two Delaney would probably be able to have an instant impact while Sisto could take a bit more time to settle. Both would probably cost more than 5 million each though.

I'd like the idea of Sisto! Smashing little player. quite agree there's lots of potential too.

Sisto is unbelievable on FM, led my Boro team to a 4th (fourth) placed finish the season after I got promoted with 22 goals and 16 assists.

As much as I love every new names linked with us (and wondering who the hell they are - just me?) or ones that you all would love to come to Boro but I'd be surprised if we bring in many who don't have PL experience. Whilst it's vital to try and get a great import who hits it off right away - like Kante - I believe PL experience is vital. We have very little of it in the squad.

Karanka talked about more experience this year and I believe he will try and do the same this year in the PL. It will be interesting.

I don't want to end up with seven De Sart's or De Pena's who are in and out of the subs bench.

Think it's more likely that he will be loaned out along with Chapman. League 1 or Championship. Probably League 1 to get as much gametime as possible.