•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vorm is temporary Kalas is permanent.

This would be perfect for the day we sign Vorm on loan and Kalas for £3million

Don't know whether this has already been mentioned but I'd love us to sign Kalas permanently. You can tell he absolutely loves it here and we love him. Match made in heaven.

I'd love him as a squad player but would assume he'd want first team football..

By the way, has anyone noticed how bulked up Kalas has gotten over the last 12 months? His biceps are scary.

I'd imagine Kalas might want to play more football, though.

If he wants to come back and go back to trying to force his way in and if he's available for not too much then maybe we should bring him back but I think despite how well he did when he came in, there may be better options.

He may end up being a better bet than Nsue.  I still don't rate Nsue that highly when you're just talking about out and out defending and he's going to be doing a lot more of that this season.

Middlesbrough are interested in Arkadiusz Milik. The Poland International has scored 21 goals this season. #Boro

!!!!

For this I am very happy.

That's one way of looking at our chairman, I suppose.....

"Irrespective of Morrison's intentions, Boro boss Aitor Karanka - or chairman Steve Gibson given his reputation for meddling in player recruitment - must be interested for a deal to be struck.

A free agent and an experienced international with proven Premier League pedigree, Morrison ought to be an attractive proposition for the three promoted sides, at the very least."

Birmingham Mail