• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please say we aren't interested in cattermole, would be a terrible signing.

I'm not saying I'm dying to have him back but he would not be a terrible signing. He's been Sunderland's most consistent performer season after season, their fans believe without him they would have been relegated in each and everyone of their relegation fights.

I'm not saying I'm dying to have him back but he would not be a terrible signing. He's been Sunderland's most consistent performer season after season, their fans believe without him they would have been relegated in each and everyone of their relegation fights.

Results from his last 5 PL campaigns:

Appearances - 117

Goals - 1

Assists - 0

Yellow cards - 38

Not the player for a team with a solid defence looking to bolster their creative options.

Appearances - 117

Goals - 1

Assists - 0

Yellow cards - 38

Not the player for a team with a solid defence looking to bolster their creative options.

We can't go into the season with only Clayton and Leadbitter as our defensive midfield options.

De Sart is one for the future. Not sure on Forshaw.

We need another option.

Appearances - 117

Goals - 1

Assists - 0

Yellow cards - 38

We can't go into the season with only Clayton and Leadbitter as our defensive midfield options.

We need another option.

I don't think Cattermole is a step forward though.. More of a step sideways

Appearances - 117

Goals - 1

Assists - 0

Yellow cards - 38

We need another option.

James Morrison can do the holding job more similarly to Leadbitter, bringing the ball forwards, distributing and providing a threat from outside the box. Cattermole has become a hatchet man and is IMO a poor man's Clayton. 

I'd be hoping we loan out De Sart, sign an English and/or Premier League experienced midfielder in the mold of Morrison if not himself.

Totally agree with you that we need options, I just disagree that Cattermole is the option we do need.

Appearances - 117

Goals - 1

Assists - 0

Yellow cards - 38

We need another option.

I don't think Cattermole is a step forward though.. More of a step sideways

Fair enough.

I want to see someone in the mould of Imbula/Kouyate. Big, strong, fast.

With the Vermeer link, Karanka was in Holland on Saturday looking at a player.

How do you know this?

Lurker is somewhat ITK, if I recall correctly.

(Some people believe him to be Anthony Vickers.)

I'm not ITK or AV, I get bits of info. From different people all with links to the club. 

Anything I pass on is 2nd hand info. 

I was told he was in Holland to see a CB, could be to do a deal. 

Then with the Vermeer link I was putting 2 & 2 together

Timo Letscher would fit the moneyball style signings we've made.

I read quite a while ago someone linking us to Sven Van Beek (CB for Feyenoord) on Twitter, in January I think it was.

A suggestions of CM/CDM's...How about.... Ward-Prowse, Huddlestone, Howson, Livermore, Flamini (already linked), Besic, Anita, Sidwell, Colback.

All have Premier League experience.

I read quite a while ago someone linking us to Sven Van Beek (CB for Feyenoord) on Twitter, in January I think it was.

A suggestions of CM/CDM's...How about.... Ward-Prowse, Huddlestone, Howson, Livermore, Flamini (already linked), Besic, Anita, Sidwell, Colback.

All have Premier League experience.

Anita too.

Not sure the source of this or how true it is... But a guy that used to work (MANY MOONS AGO) for the media team on BORO TV has been told there may not be too much truth in the James Morrison link and it maybe mistaken for a 12 month loan deal with a view to by for Ravel Morrison. Now i for one am a little unsure due to his previous behavior and to be honest i haven't followed him that much since his move to Lazio.

Im only sharing a rumour i have heard!!!

Not sure the source of this or how true it is... But a guy that used to work (MANY MOONS AGO) for the media team on BORO TV has been told there may not be too much truth in the James Morrison link and it maybe mistaken for a 12 month loan deal with a view to by for Ravel Morrison. Now i for one am a little unsure due to his previous behavior and to be honest i haven't followed him that much since his move to Lazio.

Im only sharing a rumour i have heard!!!

Didn't know he was still playing but I sincerely doubt it.

Skrtel though, I'd take.