oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Linked with Salvador Agra, R/L winger from Portugal.

We have been scouting Portugal apparently.

I wonder if we have been looking at Leo Bonatini from Estoril. 6'1'' Brazilian striker only 22 and scored 19 goals in 35 games for an average side.

Here are some of his goals....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKhq6rQ9y0

We have been all season, this guy would probably have been watched. I'm sure we were linked with a couple of estoril players last summer.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he looked a good player on that video mind. so did matias last season though, he ended up being terrible for sheff wed. i feel a little better if they have done okay in a decent league like serie A and la liga.

You mean Marco "Goal of the Season" Matias? :P

ha ha yes, he scored that and they thought he was going to be a world beater. never quite worked out like that.

Are we just going to ignore the fact he was injured for months?

Yeah, he did miss 17 games I think. That's near enough half the season if you include a few extra ones for getting "match fitness" back.

He only made 17 appearances according to transfermarkt, roughly half of them were very short cameo appearances from the bench.

It's exciting going into the transfer window back in the premier league, I think we will sign at least one player that gets a reaction from other fans/Pundits of, How did Boro pull that signing off.

Ramirez should be our first priority IMO because he was amazing for us & I don't think we will be able to sign a better No10. For whatever reason it didn't work out at Southampton, Sometimes it just clicks for a player at a certain club & it certainly did for him playing for us.. He oozed class premier league class & looked by far the best player on the pitch most of the time.

I think we need to sign about 5/6 first team starters.. GK,RB,CM,LW,RW & Ramirez.

Did you miss me?... Of course you didn't Lol.

Well summed up about Ramirez NB, agree completely.

But 5/6 first team starters, I'm not sure of but first team PL class, most definitely. But to work their way into the team and help improve our current lot. Premier League experience is a must.

It's exciting going into the transfer window back in the premier league, I think we will sign at least one player that gets a reaction from other fans/Pundits of, How did Boro pull that signing off.

Ramirez should be our first priority IMO because he was amazing for us & I don't think we will be able to sign a better No10. For whatever reason it didn't work out at Southampton, Sometimes it just clicks for a player at a certain club & it certainly did for him playing for us.. He oozed class premier league class & looked by far the best player on the pitch most of the time.

I think we need to sign about 5/6 first team starters.. GK,RB,CM,LW,RW & Ramirez.

Welcome back Naughty Boy

Agree with pretty much everything there, although I would add a striker to that list too.. Taking nothing away from Rhodes or Nugent I just think we will probably need something a bit extra up top

People have asked multiple times when you were back! A few of us even knew the day your ban ran out!

But of course, you already know that ;)

Probably a bit ambitious but if we can't get Ramirez, I would love it if we could have a cheeky bid for Lima from Santos. Haven't seen anything linking him to a big European club and would probably cost north of £10m+ but this guy would no doubt definitely suit the Premier League. Quick, direct and his passing range is exceptional. 

Here's a little highlight vid. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVCkG18s2qY

thank goodness you're back. take some of the heat of me for daring to right off bamford in the prem and it also seems i'm getting stick for saying a sheff wed player had been awful. (i read their forums views on him).  any how fancy starting an argument over nothing  :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome back Naughty Boy

Agree with pretty much everything there, although I would add a striker to that list too.. Taking nothing away from Rhodes or Nugent I just think we will probably need something a bit extra up top

I forgot to put a striker.. I agree we need another one but I have complete faith in Rhodes & think he will score plenty for us in the premier league, I really hope AK keeps faith with him & doesn't rotate him. The lad is a goalscorer & will score in any league.

thank goodness you're back. take some of the heat of me for daring to right off bamford in the prem and it also seems i'm getting stick for saying a sheff wed player had been awful. (i read their forums views on him).  any how fancy starting an argument over nothing  :D :D :D :D :D

Stick? Bloody hell, I can't even disagree with someone now...

Welcome back Naughty Boy

I forgot to put a striker.. I agree we need another one but I have complete faith in Rhodes & think he will score plenty for us in the premier league, I really hope AK keeps faith with him & doesn't rotate him. The lad is a goalscorer & will score in any league.

I think he will flourish too.. Can maybe see us selling Nugent before the window is closed

OH MY WORDDDD

WELCOME HOME NAUGHTY BOY, WE'VE MISSED YOU!

*I'm at work, and literally had a massive grin on my face when I seen you had posted, colleagues are asking why are you so happy?* :D