oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Does it really matter? We will now have one transfer thread in which the original OP will be duly updated with any movement.

When a player signs we can open a tread about that specific player.

No it doesn't matter at all, pointless argument.

I'm sorry can you take this to the 'Pointless argument thread' please..

Sorry the 'pointless argument thread' got merged in with the 'does this argument have a point' thread and the 'concise pointless argument thread'.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it really matter? We will now have one transfer thread in which the original OP will be duly updated with any movement.

Sorry the 'pointless argument thread' got merged in with the 'does this argument have a point' thread and the 'concise pointless argument thread'.

Can we have a thread detailing which threads have been merged just so we can keep up..

Can we have a thread detailing which threads have been merged just so we can keep up..

I think we need a thread for everyone to discuss their thoughts about the merging of threads

Thank goodness sanity has returned, surely we have all learned from previous seasons that no matter how many times we have tried to make real information available for members who do not want to wade through loads of pages it never happens.

I am all for Atokous preparing a genuine linked list for incoming and out going players

Seems pointless having it on page 1 tbh. Who reads page 1 without knowing there's something to read there?

And if you know there's something to read there its because youve already read through the crap we post on here which is the entire point of what you're trying to avoid.

It should be a separate, locked, pinned thread with the only posts being links to the news so people can see there's new info anytime they're on the homepage & it's been updated.

I still think that's the most efficient way of doing it personally.

Seems pointless having it on page 1 tbh. Who reads page 1 without knowing there's something to read there?

And if you know there's something to read there its because youve already read through the crap we post on here which is the entire point of what you're trying to avoid.

It should be a separate, locked, pinned thread with the only posts being links to the news so people can see there's new info anytime they're on the homepage & it's been updated.

But everyone knows it's there now so they will check. A pinned, locked thread is a good idea but it's six and two threes with the first post containing the info really. That's already in place now. May as well leave it.

I'm not going to check because I'd rather read about all of the players we aren't signing instead.

Anyone think Kevin Mirallas could be worth a wee enquiry? Will probably depend on what Everton's incoming be manager thinks though.

Anyone think Kevin Mirallas could be worth a wee enquiry? Will probably depend on what Everton's incoming be manager thinks though.

Aye, I mentioned this last week. Evertin are after a Ukrainian LW (Konoplianka? Yarmolenko?) which would likely push him down the peckin order. Would suit is down to the ground on our left flank.

That's why I thought my thread last night was a good idea, but maybe not...