oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/7-players-middlesbrough-fc-should-11373925

Gazette with 7 players we should target.

David Marshall is an interesting choice for goalkeeper. Thinking about it, I'd be all over that like a rash.

Surprised nobody has mentioned him up until today. Good shout that.

Oi I mentioned him over a week ago!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/7-players-middlesbrough-fc-should-11373925

Gazette with 7 players we should target.

David Marshall is an interesting choice for goalkeeper. Thinking about it, I'd be all over that like a rash.

Surprised nobody has mentioned him up until today. Good shout that.

Oi I mentioned him over a week ago!

Oops. :D

I've mentioned him before, but Højbjerg had just told the press that he is not looking for a top club, but rather a club that can offer game time and ambition. Not just a quick fix but rather a place where he can see a future. Get on the phone Bausor. He'd be a perfect match. So much potential.

That guy is an incredible footballer. I saw him play for Denmark against Armenia and he completely ran the show.

He seemed to have everything. Reminds me of a young Steven Gerrard.

I've mentioned him before, but Højbjerg had just told the press that he is not looking for a top club, but rather a club that can offer game time and ambition. Not just a quick fix but rather a place where he can see a future. Get on the phone Bausor. He'd be a perfect match. So much potential.

I think I've said this before, but we should be all over this. He is exactly the type of player the gazette/Vickers have been telling us our scouting network are looking for, huge potential and, if he performs, huge resale value.

Out if interest does anyone know if the Gazette have any inside info on stuff like this?

For example, did they post something similar last transfer window and did we sign any players from that list?

I would have to say at the moment, the club are keeping their cards very close to their chest so to speak. Of all the names mentioned so far i am struggling to find any real credible source from which the rumour started. The only one so far that was a genuine interest was Laurent Depoitre but that seems to have gone quiet and i think it would have been a strange move anyway as from what i have seen of him his style of play looks similar to Jordan Rhodes

Who was it on here who wanted us to sign Jonathas last season?

Josu Galdos Frantzen ‏@ErrealaNorge

Jonathas er lagt ut på markedet. Real Sociedad vil bruke han som brikke for å hente inn andre spillere. 0hastverk med å selge #ViasatFotball

Akkurat nå sier ryktet at Real Sociedad ønsker å bruke Jonathas i en forhandling om Diego Reyes på permanent basis #ViasatFotball #FCPorto

Andre rykter har plassert Jonathas i Middlesbrough. Han er nok et hett navn på markedet. La Real bør være tålmodige #ViasatFotball

translated:

Josu Galdos Frantzen @ErrealaNorge

Jonathas is put on the market. Real Sociedad will use him as a pawn to capture other players. 0hastverk selling #ViasatFotball

Right now says rumored that Real Sociedad want to spend Jonathas in a negotiation about Diego Reyes permanently #ViasatFotball #FCPorto

Other rumors have placed Jonathas in Middlesbrough. He is another hot name on the market. La Real should be patient #ViasatFotball

I have just had a quick browse on fmttm & someone just wrote something that reminded me of what I read a while back but I'm not sure if it is or will be implemented...

No loans between premier league teams.

I have just had a quick browse on fmttm & someone just wrote something that I remember being announced a while back but I'm not sure if it is or will be implemented...

No loans between premier league teams.

Is that just coming in for this season? There was a lot of players loaned between prem teams last season e.g Bamford who went on loan to 2 different Prem clubs