oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Saw that too in the Sun, but absolutely no chance for me. He established himself as a starter towards the end of last season, manager rates him. Why would he want to leave too? A team in Europe in a brand new Olympic stadium in London, or battling relegation with the Boro?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw that too in the Sun, but absolutely no chance for me. He established himself as a starter towards the end of last season, manager rates him. Why would he want to leave too? A team in Europe in a brand new Olympic stadium in London, or battling relegation with the Boro?

it's not a nice part of London though, Stratford is a dump :)

Another day, another set of non starter rumours, we need KM's medical team to be on the look out...

Do you think that we might have started this thread too early? The window doesn't open until July and we've got the Euros coming up.

The official paperwork can't go through until the 1st of July, we can have transfers in place before then.

Good point Will, although experience has shown that until the deal is officially signed, anything can happen, look at last season with Shay Given and the lad from Benfica.

The official paperwork can't go through until the 1st of July, we can have transfers in place before then.

Good point Will, although experience has shown that until the deal is officially signed, anything can happen, look at last season with Shay Given and the lad from Benfica.

Everything can be officially signed before 1 July. But the player can't start training or playing with the new club before that date.

Federico viviani is a kind of deep play maker, had 7 assists from that position this season.

In fact he's very similar to leadbitter, his free kick style is interesting like.

He is my deep lying playmaker on FM15 in 20/21 with Huddersfield. Nice and steady. Poli became one of the best cm's and helped Man U to the sextuple(is that right?)

In terms of relegated prem players I like Richmond, Janmatt and Wijnaldum. Cant see us getting them though

Antonio, absolutely no chance. This will be his agent trying to get him a better contract at West Ham. The only West Ham player we realistically have a chance of signing, well he was only at the Boleyn on loan, Victor Moses.

it's not a nice part of London though, Stratford is a dump :)

You been to Stratford lately?