• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random tweet by nobody famous saying Jorge Mendes to get involved in boro's transfer business

Take a look at @__SimoneLP's Tweet:

This was always going to happen if we got promotion

Random tweet by nobody famous saying Jorge Mendes to get involved in boro's transfer business

Scraping the barrel. Get to bed mate. ;)

THE OLDEST GOALKEEPERS TO PLAY IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

John Burridge Manchester City (May 1995) 43y 163d - finished 17th

Alec Chamberlain Watford (May 2007) 42y 327d - finished bottom

Steve Ogrizovic Coventry (May 2000) 42y 236d - finished 14th

Brad Friedel Tottenham (Nov 2013) 42y 176d - finished 5th

Mark Schwarzer Leicester (Mar 2015) 42y 159d - finished 14th

Neville Southall Bradford (Mar 2000) 41y 178d - finished 17th

Kevin Poole Bolton (Jan 2005) 41y 164d - finished 6th

Jens Lehmann ***nal (Apr 2011) 41y 151d - finished 4th

Edwin Van der Sar Manchester United (May 2011) 40y 205d - finished 1st

David Seaman Manchester City (Jan 2004) 40y 113d - finished 16th

Steve Harper Hull (May 2015) 40y 71d - finished 18th relegated

Shay Given Stoke (Apr 2016) 39y 36d - Stoke finished 9th

Not sure that having an ageing keeper is all doom and gloom and Dimi is still too young to make this list.

Several of those goalkeepers are far more experienced and what you would deem as international-class.

I think we'll sign a keeper because we need the competition. If we signed Agazzi and didn't play him at all then I'm sure AK will be looking at another keeper option and testing them all out during pre-season.

When Spurs bought Lloris he still had to dethrone Brad Friedel at the time.

"The Story of 2015/16" shows all of the goals scored by and against Boro during our promotion season. I watched it when someone (belated thanks) posted a link to it earlier and I recall seeing Dimi make a number of mistakes and thinking "Hmmm..." at the time. The vid shows hardly any of Dimi's great saves, just the ones he didn't stop so it's patently unfair to him. But still...

[video=youtube]

It would appear that Ramirez is keen to sign a permanent contract before Copa America starts as there have been serious negotiations taking place between us and Ramirez's agent, enough so for us to back out, so I'd expect his future to be decided one way or the other relatively soon.

Monchi leaving Sevilla, reportedly for Man United, will throw a massive spanner in the works for their reported pursuits of Ramirez and Praet.

Still a no from me. There is a reason why he has only played 19 top flight games in his career and usually moves clubs on a free. He's had a good season at Wednesday but I hope we set our targets a little higher than a keeper that has played almost all of his career in the lower leagues.

Scraping the barrel. Get to bed mate. ;)

I was and I did  :D

I'm having a few slow days at work so here is an update

today some idiot claimed the Tiote was training with Boro - which is strange as not even Boro are training with Boro!!

Another snippet about the Lazio striker with a 15m asking price

more regurgitated stories about Loriente.

Praet to Sevilla still in the air but apparently getting closer - Sevilla willing to offer upto 9m but Anderlecht want a deal upto 12.5 - no idea if the imminent departure of Monchi will affect the deal as he is the guy that convinced Praet father about Sevilla - Praet himself is on holiday in America

no update on Mandi