• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing Benfica striker Nélson Oliveira #Boro #swfc

Transfercenter9 whoever he is

I spotted that one, Its another one of those nonsense ones.. Zero chance we will be interested in him, He is garbage, Lazy & has no discipline.. AK wouldn't go near a player like him.

Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing Benfica striker Nélson Oliveira #Boro #swfc

Transfercenter9 whoever he is

Was at forest last season, one of my mates is a forest fan and thought he was a half decent player but based on the plenty I seen of him last season I wouldn't say premier league level

Anyone know anything of these rumours that Ayala doesn't want to sign a new contract?

Don't know, but there was that falling out between him and AK over the whole "injured/not injured" situation.

If i was Ayala i wouldn't sign a contract atm either. We will probably have to re-open talks around January, if we are struggling and it looks like we'll go back down, he won't want to be contracted to us for another couple of years, if were doing fine and he's doing fine, he will probably sign on then, knowing premier league football will be more likely than not. Only problem is that if we are doing OK, but Ayala is playing really well, he might have bigger offers, its not a great situation tbh.

Ayala went on holiday with Gibson so they obviously have a good friendship, Bonding with his partner in crime can only make him more inclined to sign a new contract with us :)

Hopefully we are doing everything to get him signed to a long contract extension.

Think squirtle would be a good signing. Expensive yes, but has bucket loads of PL experience (which none of our cb's really have) and we do need to bolster our cb areas. Especially if we're not getting kalas back.