oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Managed it :D

Astra insists his signature, but defender dreams of catching engagement abroad. Where have many offers . FANATIK.RO learned that Săpunaru is very close to sign Middlesbrough , the group has just promoted to the Premier League. " Cristi discussed with the club English and set to give a final response after the European Championship ends . In principle , the parties reached an agreement . No sign yet acts as Cristi has hope that he will do a good tournament and will catch a contract to a team with more claims to Middlesbrough . If this will not happen , Cristi will sign with the English . They talked , they came to an agreement signed in May lipseştze just football , " the sources pointed

So if he has a good tournament he signs for a bigger club, if he has a bad euros he signs for us?

I just translated & read through it, It made for hard reading, Maybe that's the booze Lol.. He played for Newcastle, Is that another Newcastle.

If he wants to attract a bigger club then he can toddle of hahahaha.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really can't see us targetting some 32 year old from the Romanian league. That would be massively underwhelming. Even as a backup player.

Fischer scores for Denmark this morning V Bosnia.

I was just about to say that. He started on the bench but came on after 5 mins due to an injury to Brentford's Lasse Vibe. Plays as a second striker and often drifts out of the box. Pounced on a loose ball in the box. Has generally done OK. I can't watch the game as I'm at work :angel:  but the reporter is saying he is offering lots of energy to the attack. Looks like we'll be getting a player in excellent shape when pre season starts.

Slightly concerning that he's viewed by his national boss as being secondary to a championship striker though?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by all accounts Vibe isn't a bad player though, he scored a decent amount of goals for Brentford in the season just gone.

Slightly concerning that he's viewed by his national boss as being secondary to a championship striker though?

2 totally different players though. I don't think it's about the level of them but that Vibe offers something different to Fischer which the manager wanted to start with.

Isn't it a friendly?