oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Just to add something to the thread. Everyone knows I have contacts within Norwich and we have a bid for 2 players on the table

Bids from them on two of our players or the other way round?

Have you been told which players?

If it's us for 2 of theirs then I am frieghtend!

I'd be reasonably happy with Redmond and Brady. Klose looked good for them at CB since January.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have bid 2 for 2 of there's and yes I have been told 1 is Redmond and one I believe is krose over 10 million combined that's everything I know. Norwich I quote are hanging on for bigger offers but haven't turned it down

I'd be reasonably happy with Redmond and Klose, especially if it's true that we've missed out on Skrtel. Albert and Redmond would be good option on the right.

We have bid 2 for 2 of there's and yes I have been told 1 is Redmond and one I believe is krose over 10 million combined that's everything I know. Norwich I quote are hanging on for bigger offers but haven't turned it down

Was going to say they're the only 2 I'd take.

They only just bought Klose six months ago for 9 million! Would they really sell both players for 10 million combined, when Redmond must be worth at least 6-7 million.

They only just bought Klose six months ago for 9 million! Would they really sell both players for 10 million combined, when Redmond must be worth at least 6-7 million.

Did they pay 9m for Klose? Wow!

Anyone think Ayala might be off? We seem to be looking at CB's, I know we are quite short in that area anyway but with his rumoured spat and new contract yet to be signed it could be possible. I obviously hope not.

I heard that Redmond to Stoke was abut 80% done, but I agree he would be a great signing.

Would rather keep Dimi as number 1 than go anywhere near Ruddy. Declan Rudd looks promising though.