oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I heard that Redmond to Stoke was abut 80% done, but I agree he would be a great signing.

Would rather keep Dimi as number 1 than go anywhere near Ruddy. Declan Rudd looks promising though.

Haven't Stoke bid something like £10m for him?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone think Ayala might be off? We seem to be looking at CB's, I know we are quite short in that area anyway but with his rumoured spat and new contract yet to be signed it could be possible. I obviously hope not.

I know we need to strengthen, but you might be on the right track,can't see why we would pay big money for a bench warming CB, would be gutted to see Ayala leave mind.

We ain't buying anyone from Norwich & nor should we.

We won't buy anyone from the championship.

You do realise that aside from Fischer, every one of our current players are from the Championship?

You do realise that aside from Fischer, every one of our current players are from the Championship?

I wouldn't bother mate.

Anyone think Ayala might be off? We seem to be looking at CB's, I know we are quite short in that area anyway but with his rumoured spat and new contract yet to be signed it could be possible. I obviously hope not.

His contract runs out in 12m and there are whisperings he was unhappy with how he was treated during the whole "injury" fiasco.

So..maybe I'm putting 2+2 together and getting 37, but I think we could be looking for an Ayala replacement, not competition, yep.

I do worry about Ayala and these CB rumours. Obviously we need to strengthen but could you really see skrtel coming to sit on the bench? Just using him as an example mind.

You do relise that a team that gets relegated do sometimes have good individual players. I would be more than happy with Redmond.

I wouldn't bother mate.

Spot on Will,Yep looks like it doesn't matter how talented or gifted a player is we don't want to buy anyone from the championship, glad it was Leicester who bought Vardy and not us Phew!

From the Mirror:

Swansea and Middlesbrough set for Pritchard battle

Swansea and Premier League new boys Middlesbrough are leading the chase for Tottenham youngster Alex Pritchard.

With interest mounting in attacking midfielder, Spurs have told Pritchard’s suitors it will take an offer of £8m to persuade them to sell.

Swansea have shown interest along with Boro, who are looking to bolster their attacking options ahead of their Premier League return. They agreed a deal worth around £4m for Ajax’s Danish winger Viktor Fischer last week.

A number of Championship clubs are also chasing Pritchard, who shone during a spell in the second tier on loan at Brentford in 2014/15. But with two Premier League sides already registering their interest, Pritchard is likely to secure the chance to stay in the top flight after spending the second half of last season on loan at West Brom.

Finally a rumour! I'd take Pritchard but not at £8m.

He'll stay put and go back on loan unless Spurs lower their valuation, can't see anyone paying £8m for someone who's played so little recently. He is a fantastic prospect though.

English players are so overrated it's absolutely ridiculous. 8 million for a 23 year old who's only had a couple of substitute appearances in the top flight. Compare that to the price of Fischer and his merits at a top club. Let Spurs keep him in the reserves. 5 million at the very max.

I was just about to post this, we got Fischer who was classed as one of the top talents in Europe only 2/3 seasons ago for only £4m. It'd be crazy to pay double that for a player with very very little top flight experience.

Yes, but by a number of accounts, Fischer might not be very good any more. Time will tell, but we COULD have paid £4M for junk.

Finally a rumour! I'd take Pritchard but not at £8m.

He'll stay put and go back on loan unless Spurs lower their valuation, can't see anyone paying £8m for someone who's played so little recently. He is a fantastic prospect though.

English players are so overrated it's absolutely ridiculous. 8 million for a 23 year old who's only had a couple of substitute appearances in the top flight. Compare that to the price of Fischer and his merits at a top club. Let Spurs keep him in the reserves. 5 million at the very max.

I was just about to post this, we got Fischer who was classed as one of the top talents in Europe only 2/3 seasons ago for only £4m. It'd be crazy to pay double that for a player with very very little top flight experience.

Yes, but by a number of accounts, Fischer might not be very good any more. Time will tell, but we COULD have paid £4M for junk.

Pritchard has played little to no football since a fairly serious injury, nobody has any idea how that's affected him yet. That could be £8m for junk.